Damo's Vitamin C and Killer Queen!

Flashback... 

Some time ago, you were just minding your own business when you soon came across a young man who knew something, and was about to do some family relations, but now he needed your help. 

(Y/N): So, do you need my help? 

???: Yes, I'm afraid that ... a woman I know named Holy Joestar-Kira is suffering from a disease, and she needs a special fruit. 

Josefumi Kujo (Member of the Joestar Clan! Original user of Soft and Wet!) 

(Y/N): Really? I never heard of that before. 

Josefumi: Look, I really need your help. The fruit is the only thing that can fix her. So please, can you- 

(Y/N): Sure, but I'm taking some with me for safety. 

Josefumi: Thank you. I know it exists because a famous baseball player suffered a career-ending injury, but when he ate the fruit, he threw his balls at top speeds. This means that he made a full recovery. Now, I don't plan on stealing the fruit. We just take the branches. 

(Y/N): So, we can create new trees? 

Josefumi: Yes. 

(Y/N): Good thinking! We can grow new trees! 

Josefumi: Exactly. I can use my Stand for that. 

Later... 

You and Josefumi stole some of the branches and you began to plant the trees as they grew ripe fruit. 

(Y/N): These look really good. 

Josefumi: Yep. 

(Y/N): Hey, who's that cutie over there? 

Josefumi: Karera. 

(Y/N): Wow, she's adorable. 

Josefumi: Not really my type. 

(Y/N): Hey, it's your loss. 

Suddenly some earthquakes occurred, and you began to slip along ith Josefumi! 

Josefumi: WHAT THE?! 

(Y/N): WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! 

???: That's right. 

Damo and Yotsuyu began to walk out from the lower parts of the ship. 

(Y/N): STAR PLATINUM: Z-

But then you touched something, and you turned into liquid along with Josefumi! 

Damo: How sad. Now tell us where you planted the trees, and I'll let both of you live. If you don't, then I'll kill one man and let the other live. The one I'll kill is the one who grafted the branches. 

He takes out 1,000 Yen Bill and sliced out your liver! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Damo: Now tell us. 

(Y/N): FUCK YOU! 

Damo: Fine, I'll do your arm, but first- 

He pressed his bill, but- 

(Y/N): KILLER QUEER!!!!

You hid a tiny bomb in Karera's hair, and soon as it got close, it blew up, destroying the docks! 

(Y/N): JOSEFUMI! HERE! 

You gave him some Locaca Fruit, but it didn't do anything! 

You then turned his head to notice the debris hit him. 

(Y/N): SHIT! I need to do Equivalent Exchange! 

You attempted to do so with the Locaca Fruit while avoiding attacks from the A. Phex Brothers, who emerged, but another earthquake happened as a cavern opened up beneath you, and you need up falling through it! 

Deep underground, Josefumi's body was given to you as you obtained his Stand and some of his features, but the latter was fixed by your healing factor, and you turned back to your normal self like nothing ever happened. 

With that, the Wall Eyes rose up from the ground. 

On the surface, Norisuke and Tsurugi noticed the earthquake but walked back inside as the dog that he adopted grabbed what was left of the fruit and ran off. 

That was the same day that you met Yasuho and Joshu, starting the events of the arc.