Lemon and Tangerine!

We open up at the hospital where Yasuho was lying down on a hospital bed and was getting her leg treated because it was hurting like it did back when you first met her at the Wall Eyes. 

And then she began to remember it. 

Yasuho: I have no idea where this bite mark came from. It was at the Wall Eyes, so maybe it must have had something to do with that. But what does this have to do with (Y/N)? What happened to him? 

Just then, she heard someone mention Holy and saw the nurse in a room next door across the Hall. 

Doctor: Ms. Joestar-Kira, this is a major problem. Your organs are disappearing, as shown by the X-Rays. Even your brain is half gone! I don't have an explanation for this, but we are working to solve it. 

Yasuho: Her organs are disappearing? And half of her brain is gone? But that doesn't make any sense! Yet, that does explain why she's so confused. 

She continued to think about it while waiting for the treatment on her leg to finish. 

Back with you... 

You were in the hospital with Kei, and she was beginning to explain everything. 

(Y/N): So, what is going on? 

Kei: Listen, the Higashikata Family is hiding a huge secret and I have been going undercover as the maid in order to find out what it is. It's a thing involving a fruit. 

(Y/N): Yeah, they get their fortune based one a- 

Kei: No, it's a mythical fruit. It has soul-defining powers. 

(Y/N): Oh. 

Kei: Yes, it seems that you interacted with it, and you fused with someone else. 

(Y/N): WHAT?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! 

Kei: It was hard to tell because you show none of the signs, but your new stand comes from that man, and it infused with some of the aspects of the Stand, Killer Queen. 

(Y/N): Can it create bombs? 

Kei: Exactly. 

(Y/N): Wow, but who was that guy? I can't remember him. 

Kei: That's what I want to figure out. 

(Y/N): Thanks. I don't know what to do now, and everything is just so nuts. 

Kei put her hand on your shoulder. 

Kei: Don't worry, I'll help you. 

(Y/N): Thanks Kei. 

She smiled and blushed. 

Kei: You're welcome.