Green with Anger (Part 4!!!)

You and Guy end up running into Starro. 

(Y/N): YO!! 

Starro: AGH! How did you get here so fast? 

(Y/N): I can ready energy signs. 

Guy: HEY ONE EYE!!! You're going down! 

Starro: Bring it on Tough Guy! 

He begins to attack with projectiles and uses his arms to try and squish you both. 

Guy: Hey, over here! 

Guy appeared on top of Starro and then used his Power Ring to form a giant finger and then- 

Guy: POKE! 

He poked Starro in his one eye. 

Starro: AGH! MY EYE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE ONLY ONE EYE?! 

(Y/N): Well, the fact that you have no depth perception kind of tells us that. 

Starro: ARGH!! 

He goes to attack you, but- 

(Y/N): BEACH BOY!!!

You catch him with the fishing rod as it reaches in and hooks onto his heart! 

Starro: ARGH!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! 

And then the moment you reel him in, you use- 

(Y/N): LITTLE FEET!!! 

You shrink him down. 

Starro: WHAT?! HEY! THIS ISN'T HELPING! HEY! I- 

Then you put him in a jar. 

(Y/N): Great work Guy. 

Starro: (high-pitched voice) HEAR ME FOOL! YOU WILL REGRET THE DAY YOU MESSED WITH ME, STARRO!!! 

(Y/N): Now for Sinestro! 

Guy: Right, he's- No! 

(Y/N): What? 

Guy: He's headed for Mogo. 

(Y/N): Who? 

Guy: The most important of the Green Lanterns. He issues Power Rings to all of the newbies. 

(Y/N): So if Mogo is destroyed. 

Guy: No more Green Lantern Corp. 

(Y/N): THEN LET'S GO! 

You and Guy set off. 

Deep in Mogo's Core

Deep in Mogo's Core... 

Sinestro was prepared to destroy the Power Battery, but- 

(Y/N): SINESTRO!!!! 

Guy: Payback time, Prune Face! 

Sinestro: Well if it isn't the annoying kid and (Y/N) (L/N). 

Guy: You know something Sinestro, you're the scum of the Corps.

Sinestro: What was that? This is something different from you. 

Guy: I lose my temper a lot, but I never thought about it. And this time, I did more damage than fix it. I couldn't go on. But, (Y/N) here, he made me realize that I'm still me even in the worst of times. I'm more of a Green Lantern than you've ever been! 

Sinestro: I have no need for your squabbles, Caveman. Why don't you let the adults settle this? 

(Y/N): I'm not going to do anything Sinestro. This is Guy's fight. And I'm making sure you don't escape. 

Sinestro got his ring ready and- 

Sinestro: I'll show you what true fear is. 

Guy: BRING IT ON PRUNE FACE! 

The two proceeded through various attacks. 

Sinestro created blades and Guy caught them with a dartboard, and then he used a giant baseball bat to slam into Sinestro as he created a giant snake! 

Guy then created a mongoose to bite the snake. So then Sinestro created several worms to smother Guy, but Guy used a giant light to scare them away. 

Sinestro: WHY YOU!!! 

He then created a giant bright light of yellow fear, and- 

Guy: In brightest day ... in blackest night. No evil shall escape my sight! Let those who worship evil's might ... BEWARE MY POWER!! GREEN LANTERN'S LIGHT!!!

His willpower overpowered Sinestro and then he sucker-punched him. 

Sinestro: AGH!! DAMN YOU!! I lost to the most immature brat of your stinking Corps. 

Guy: Oh what's the matter? Does Baby want a bottle? 

Sinestro: BOTTLE?! GARDNER I AM NO CH- 

Guy just shoved a pacifier into Sinestro's mouth and then put a bonnet on his head. 

Sinestro was growling and trying to scream, but his mouth was still covered. 

(Y/N): Great work Guy! Come on, let's get this Pompous Grape back to Oa. 

Guy: HAHAHAHA! I can't believe it, you actually told a joke with me around! Oh, the guys back at Oa won't believe it! 

(Y/N): I can hardly believe it. 

You and Guy shook hands. 

(Y/N): You're okay Guy. You're okay.