Dr. Wu Tomoki, the Orthopedic Surgeon!

We open up with Yasuho watching Mitsube being wheeled off to the treatment section. Yasuho noticed how she was turning into stone. 

Yasuho: I have to tell (Y/N). 

So she called you. 

(Y/N): Yasuho, what's wrong? 

Yasuho: (Y/N), I saw a woman being turned to stone. She's being moved to the treatment section. Is there anything going on with the hospital? 

(Y/N): Well, I did see an ambulance take the Locacaca Branch away, but its license plate has no records whatsoever. We can't connect it to this hospital. I'll send you the footage from the Higashikata Estate. 

Yasuho took the footage and reviewed it, seeing one of the drivers. 

Yasuho: (on the phone) (Y/N), I think she might be heading to one of them. They must work here. 

(Y/N): Right, we're coming over. Just keep an eye on them. 

You hung up and turned to Rai. 

(Y/N): Come on Rai, let's go! 

Rai: Right! 

Back with Yasuho, she followed Mitsuba to the treatment wing of the Hospital, and she used Paisley Park to see who was treating teh woman. 

Yasuho: Dr. Wu Tomoki, huh. 

She walked into the room and saw Mitsuba just standing there with her stone parts not existing as Yasuho walked around. 

Yasuho: Hi there. 

Mistuba: Oh hello! You're Yasuho, right? 

Yasuho: How do you- 

Mistuba: Jobin is my husband. You see I was a model for the Higashikata Fruit Trade Company, and that's where we first met. 

Yasuho: What happened to the stone on your body? 

Mistuba: What are you talking about? I'm as healthy as a horse. 

Yasuho: But you were on a wheelchair, and- 

Mitsuba: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Yasuho: What the? But I saw you come in here to get treated. 

Mistuba: Oh yeah, I just got a breast life sometime back. You know it makes a woman like me beautiful. 

She tried to touch Yasuho's chest as she grabbed her hand to make her touch her chest as a sign of friendship. 

Yasuho: Hey, what are you- 

Mistuba: Oh, sorry, I just thought we could be good friends. 

Yasuho began to search the room and then she noticed the wheelchair was shattered and placed in the drawer of a desk! 

Yasuho: What the? Why would- 

Mistuba: You mean Dr. Wu? He's my Orthopedic Physician. I even- 

All of a sudden, two shards begin to scratch and unleash a deafening ringing noise as it put them both in a stun, and one of the shards crawled into Yasuho's ear! 

Yasuho: What was that?! 

All of a sudden- 

Mistuba?: (Doug Lawrence Voice) Shut your mouth, you Pink Haired Halfwit. 

Yasuho: H-Halfwit?

Mitsuba?: NOw, sit down, Missy, because the Doctor is in. 

The door closed and locked, leaving them both trapped inside!