(Y/N) vs Sabu!!

You arrived at Sabu's Tower, and you took a deep breath. 

(Y/N): Here we go. 

You used the Emblems to open the way inside. 

Then you started to beat the crap out of all the Yakuza who were getting in your way! 

(Y/N): Okay, now- How am I going to get into that big door? 

You heard a voice nearby. 

???: Over here. 

(Y/N): Who the? 

A figure came out. 

He looked like he had been shackled. 

(Y/N): Who are you? 

???: I am Dr. Vegapunk. 

(Y/N): VEGAPUNK?! Okay! Slow down! Slow down! You're like the third person I've met who claims to be a famous scientist! I mean, there's the one who says he works for Cadmus, and then there's the one who is part of the Edens Zero Crew! But, what a...

(Y/N): VEGAPUNK?! Okay! Slow down! Slow down! You're like the third person I've met who claims to be a famous scientist! I mean, there's the one who says he works for Cadmus, and then there's the one who is part of the Edens Zero Crew! But, what are you doing here? 

Vegapunk: Sabu has imprisoned me here. He made me construct the defenses for this tower ever since he broke out of prison. 

(Y/N): I see. Well, do you know a way for me to get to Sabu? 

Vegapunk: Well, there are three reactors. They are what keep the door locked. 

(Y/N): I see! But what about the- 

Vegapunk: As long as you can get me out, then it's what matters. 

(Y/N): Thanks! 

Soon... 

You destroyed the three reactors that Vegapunk talked about, and the door opened up. 

(Y/N): Alright, here goes! 

You walked in, and-

 ???: You came. 

(Y/N): Sabu

(Y/N): Sabu. 

Sabu: You're a fool to come here alone. 

(Y/N): No. You're the fool. 

Sabu: WHAT?! 

He tried to hit you, but you caught his fist. 

(Y/N): You're a fool to use your son as a tool, to get me expelled, have my Mom kidnapped, take over New Tokyo, and just be an asshat in general! WELL, YOU'RE FINISHED!!! FIRE DRAGON KING DESTRUCTION FIST!!!

You socked him in the face, and then- 

(Y/N): GUM GUM GATLING!!!! MANCHESTER SMASH!!!! RASENGAN!!!! 

And then if that wasn't enough, you got out Soft and Wet!

(Y/N): THIS IS THE BEATING OF YOUR LIFE!!! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!!!!

And then, after enough punches, you did one last punch, which sent him flying! 

(Y/N): AND DON'T COME OUT OF PRISON! YOU HEAR?! 

He flew so far, that he landed in his cell, but- 

Sabu was put in Maximum Security, and the Sanwakai Group was finished. New Tokyo was freed!