Hypno Baron!!

There was only one more Magic Seal to locate, though you guys didn't know where Hypno Baron was located. 

That is, until- 

???: Hey, Braniacs. Where are you off to?

???2: Yeah, where to?

(Y/N): WHO SAID THAT?! 

???: Hey, don't worry, we're on your side. 

Big Zombie: You're (Y/N), and you're Shantae

Big Zombie: You're (Y/N), and you're Shantae. Our little sister has been talking about you. 

(Y/N): Wait, you're Rotty's brothers?

Big Zombie: That's right. I'm Abner Cadaver. And he's Poe. We got a proposition for you guys. 

Shantae: Like? 

Abner: Like, we know your next stop is Hypno Baron. His oceanside fortress is impenetrable. There ain't no way you're brakin' in there without our help.

Poe: It's a Labyrinth that bores deep into the seaside cliffs. It's filled with tricks and traps. Very, very dangerous.

Abner: Our offer is this. We get you in, and in return, you gotta brew us some coffee. 

(F/N): Coffee? Seriously? 

Abner: Dead serious. You know about wild brain-eating zombies? A strong cup o' joe's the only thing that separates us from them. So do it. You don't wanna be there when sis's eyes roll back and she goes freak show on ya.

Poe: Oh, and I also like some rotten egg in mine. 

Abner: Drop it off at the old boat house and we'll help you find a way in. Got all that? 

Everyone: Yeah. 

Later... 

You had to make a quick stop back home and well- 

(Y/N): Okay, I'm back. 

Wendy: How's the Coffee Machine, Big Brother? 

(Y/N): Busted. Hmmm ... I wonder- 

You all quickly go to Sky's. 

Sky: What's up (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Do you think you could help fix up this coffee machine? 

Sky: Hmmm ... this is no good. It's all busted up! 

(Y/N): So- 

Sky: It's nothing that Wrench can't do. 

With Wrench, she repairs the Coffee Machine. 

(Y/N): Uh ... you don't mind if we borrow a rotten egg right? 

Sky: Well ... you should know ... I have a few too many. 

(Y/N): Thanks Sky! 

At the Boat House... 

(Y/N): Here! 

Abner: Than- What the? This is a Latte! 

(Y/N): Yeah, Lattes are great! 

Abner: I didn't ask for a Latte. 

(Y/N): Well, I made Poe's with the Rotten Egg in it. 

Poe: It smells wonderful! You can't tell where the foam ends and the scrambled eggs begin!  Ahhhhh!

Abner: Well, you held up your end, so take this. 

He hands a Plastic Explosive. 

(Y/N): Plastic Explosive? 

Abner: Yep! All you need is a powerful electric spark to activate it! 

(F/N): Hey, I guess you guys aren't all that bad then. 

Wendy: Say, how do you think that coffee with a rotten egg in it tastes? 

Poe: You want some? 

Wendy: No. No. I was just ... curious. 

Shantae: Blegh. I prefer not knowing to be honest.

By the Hypno Baron's Tower... 

You placed the explosive, and then- 

(Y/N): Lightning Blade.

You touched it, and got back as- 

BOOM!!!

The door busted open. 

(Y/N): Let's go! One more Seal to get! 

Inside of the Twisted Labyrinth were many traps, that eventually lead to- 

Hypno Baron (Out of all the Sequin Land Barons, he is the most enigmatic! He doesn't seem to have that much interest in destroying the world! His interest lies in dominating the stock market, and making merchandise based around himself!) 

Hypno Baron: (cackling) You must be the ones looking for the Magic Seals.

Everyone: Yes. 

Hypno Baron: You're all very smart to outsmart someone like Risky Boots. What heroes. 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Shantae: Are these mind games? 

Hypno Baron: You should know, your Uncle, he's keeping something from you. 

Shantae: What? 

He transformed into a darker version of Mimic! 

Hypno Baron: Information that valuable is not given away for free! But if you have what it takes to destroy your uncle, then you deserve to know the LAMP'S TRUE POWER!

Shantae: HEY! You may take on his appearance, but you're not my Uncle! BRING IT!!! 

He teleported, and- 

(Y/N): Not cool dude! We need to make sure he can't teleport all over the place! 

(F/N): Hang on. Why don't we try to get him from both sides? 

(Y/N): Good thinking! 

You and (F/N) teleported right on both of Hypno Baron's sides, and he began to get nervous. 

(Y/N): Well? 

(F/N): What now? 

Hypno Baron: Uh ... 

You both punched him, and he turned back to his normal form. 

Hypno Baron: AGH! Okay! You win! Take it! 

He hands over the third Magic Seal! 

Shantae: Alright! That's all three! 

(Y/N): Good. Now let's go find Old Man Mimic, and ask how to use this stuff.