Results of Training!

Erza and Homura had been training with all 9 of the Hashira, and well, even though both of them haven't learned all of the Breathing Styles from the Hashira, they were getting good practice in.

Their training consisted of them having to blow into gourds, which would increase the flow of their breathing.

Erza: I'm feeling much smoother. Now, I-

Rengoku: THAT'S THE SPIRIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Erza: I've never met someone so excitable as him.

(Y/N): Once again, it takes a while to get used to his attitude. But its not always easy for him.

Rengoku: Young Scarlet, is it true that you grew up alone?

Erza: Yes. I was kidnapped and enslaved as a child in the Tower of Heaven. But I soon found friends and family. I even got to make amends with my Mother.

Rengoku: My mother died when I was young, and after that, my father completely shut down. He started drinking constantly over and over, and he would berate me for wanting to take his place as the next Flame Hashira. But that has never stopped me.

Erza: That's ... I-

Rengoku: A lot of us have been through a lot. Mitsuri, she was rejected constantly in the past because no one would get past her hair color, her appetite, and her strength.

Erza: How could anyone say that? She's actually very beautiful. And strength is something (Y/N) admires in some women.

(Y/N): It's true. So, Erza, did you learn anything from Flame Breathing?

Erza: Well, actually yes. REQUIP: CLEAR HEART CLOTHING!!!

After requipping, she grasped Benizakura, and coated it in Armament Haki.

Erza: Now ... Ittoryu: Flame Breathing: Third Form: BLAZING LION SONG!!

She did a vertical downward slash.

Rengoku: Very impressive! Now then, afterwards, I would love for you to learn Love Breathing from Mitsuri! It would be appropriate, since I was her mentor!

Mitsuri: Having fun over there?

(Y/N): Mitsuri, what are y-

She was eating Sakura Mochi.

Mitsuri: Want Sakura Mochi? There's a lot to go around!

Erza: I think that would explain why her hair is so pink.

(Y/N): You'd be right.

With Homura...

Homura was training under Giyu.

Giyu: FOCUS!

Homura: HA! EAT THIS! WARRIOR MAIDEN SINGLE-SWORD ATTACK: SNAKE BITE!

She imbued her blade with Ether and struck at the Water Hashira, but he prepared one of his Water Breathing Techniques.

Giyu: WATER BREATHING: SEVENTH FORM: DROP RIPPLE THRUST!

He greatly lowered Homura's accuracy.

Homura: How did you-

Giyu: That is the power of the Seventh Form, it-

Obanai: Would you just shut up and tell her that it lowers accuracy due to speed?

Homura: Jerk.

Obanai: Excuse me? If you're not going to take this seriously, then there was no point for (Y/N)-Sama to have called us over.