From China to Russia!!

That night, after you had a long fill on such Lo Mein, white rice, and Orange chicken, you decided to get some sleep in. 

Chun-Li on the other hand was going to take a shower. 

Little did the both of you know, Vega was planning a surprise attack. 

Vega snuck in and tried to attack, but then you noticed it and dodged as he stabbed the bed. 

(Y/N): WHAT THE?! 

Vega: DAMN! I almost had you, you ugly little thing. 

(Y/N): WHO YOU CALLING UGLY?! 

Vega: You of course. 

(Y/N): Who are you? 

Vega: I am Vega. And I'm the one who's going to kill you.

(Y/N): Wow, that is the most redundant phrase if I've ever heard one. 

Vega: SILENCE! NOW DIE!! 

You dodge his claw swings, and think of a way to get back at him. 

(Y/N): Wait for it. Now- 

Once you dodge another claw swing, you poke him through the mask eyeholes. 

Vega: AGH! MY EYES! YOU LITTLE BASTARD!!! HOW DARE YOU POKE MY EYES!!! I'M GOING TO- 

He tried to attack you again, and then- 

Chun-Li: Hey, what's going on i- VEGA?! 

(Y/N): Oh yeah, I'm fine Chun-Li. No need to interfere with- 

You saw that she was still wearing a towel. 

(Y/N): PUT CLOTHES ON FOR GOD'S SAKE!! 

Chun-Li: What a- AIEE!! 

Vega then went for her, and she just threw the towel at his face. 

Vega: WHY Y- 

(Y/N): Okay, I'm closing my eyes. 

You grabbed the towel and used it to pull Vega back and slam him on the floor over and over again. 

Vega: I HAVE HAD ENOUGH O- 

Chun-Li: HIYAH!! 

Chun-Li kicked him just as he got up and then started to kick rush him over and over and over again, slamming her barefeet right into his face. 

And then as he backed up to the window he came out of, you saw this moment to punch him out of said window, and he fell into a dumpster. 

(Y/N): That guy, he was trying to kill us! 

Chun-Li: That was Vega, he was part of Shadaloo. 

(Y/N): Got it. No wonder he was trying to ambush us. 

Chun-Li: (Y/N), you can open your eyes now. 

(Y/N): Not until you're in pajamas or something. 

The Chinese kung fu warrior just giggled and blushed. 

Chun-Li: Is he that nervous of seeing a naked woman, or is he just doing this for me? Look, you don't need to be like this for me. 

(Y/N): I'm just being a gentleman. But if you insist. 

The minute you saw her, you blushed, steamed, and felt a nosebleed. 

(Y/N): GOOD NIGHT! BEST OF LUCK FOR US BOTH! 

You quickly hugged her, and then jumped into bed. 

Chun-Li just continued to giggle. 

Chun-Li: Good night (Y/N). 

You felt as if she pecked you on the cheek. 

The next day... 

You both arrived in Russia, and you entered a factory while Chun-Li went to scope the area for Shadaloo. 

(Y/N): Okay, who's my opponent? 

???: AH! Welcome young one! 

A big muscle man appeared. 

Zangief (The Red Cyclone of Russia! He was born and raised during the end of the Soviet Union, and thus has a proud love for his country! He loves building muscle and showing off in a fight! His favorite pastimes include Cossack Dancing, drinking ...

Zangief (The Red Cyclone of Russia! He was born and raised during the end of the Soviet Union, and thus has a proud love for his country! He loves building muscle and showing off in a fight! His favorite pastimes include Cossack Dancing, drinking vodka, and eating Borscht! He's actually a pretty nice guy once you get to know him!) 

(Y/N): Uh ... I have to fight this guy now? 

Zangief: I AM ZANGIEF!! AND I FIGHT FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

He flexes. 

(Y/N): Okay, you're going to be fun! 

You charged at Zangief and punched him. 

Zangief: OH! That actually was a good one, small man from Japan! Let us fight then!

You both charged in as Zangief grabbed you by the front and did a freaking jump and spin attack, and you laughed it off. 

(Y/N): OH YOU'RE A GOOD ONE! NOW FOR A- 

You moved around behind him, and- 

(Y/N): WOLF FANG FIST!!!

Zangief: OW OW OW OW OW! Oh, that's pretty good! I'm having so much fun! Maybe after this we go drink vodka, and eat borscht together! 

(Y/N): I've always wanted to give those a try! You're a fun guy Zangief! 

The both of you laughed like crazy, just beating the crap out of each other!

Chun-Li, while patrolling just kept hearing you. 

Chun-Li: (Sigh) I get the feeling that anyone will get a kick out of him. 

Then she smiled. 

Chun-Li: He's just my type.