Team (Y/N) vs. The Spider Demon Family!!

With the girls...

Shinobu: None of you have to worry about poisons. That is why I am here.

Erza: How does Insect Breathing work?

Shinobu: Simple, I derived it from Kanae's Flower Breathing which was derived from Water Breathing.

Wendy: So, it's similar to Mr. Tomioka's Breathing Style?

Erza: Not necessarily. She's injecting poison into the bodies of her enemies.

Suddenly they felt someone nearby.

Wendy: What the?

Erza: What is it?

Wendy: I smell something off. A demonic and fearful kind of smell.

Shinobu: It would have to be a demon.

And then a bunch of silk appeared, which tried to wrap around Wendy, but-

Wendy: SKY DRAGON ROAR!!!

The attack managed to blow it back, and the Spider Demon Daughter who was up in the trees, sat with a disappointed look on her face.

Spider Demon Daughter: I can't fail. Or else, my brother will kill me. I have to-

Erza: So, that's where you're hiding.

Spider Demon Daughter: BLOOD DEMON ART: ACID COCOON!!

She wrapped Erza up in a cocoon.

Erza: What the?

Spider Demon Daughter: You will dissolve soon enough. That cocoon is made to fill your entire body with acid. In other words, you're out of- AGH!!

Shinobu: Ara ara. What an interesting attack. Though, I prefer mine more. INSECT BREATHING: DANCE OF THE BEAT STING: TRUE FLUTTER!

The demon girl coughed up blood, and felt as if she was woozy.

Shinobu: The poison I injected into you is an agent that will nullify all of your senses.

Spider Demon Daughter: Wh-What? I-

Soon she could barely hear a sound, and everything was going dark. While she was still conscious, it was like she was blind!

Shinobu: Erza, are you okay?

Erza cut her way out.

Erza: Yes. I still can't believe how they have abilities like this. I've fought a demon before, and it's like this one's wounds didn't heal.

Shinobu: These demons ... they remind me of the ones who come from Muzan's blood. But could he have- No, it couldn't be.

The Spider Demon Daughter began to run, realizing she was outmatched.

Back with you and the guys...

A bunch of corpses were seen moving on their own.

Tanjiro: Okay, this is too much like how everything went on Mt. Nagumo.

Inosuke: It's like Deja Mustard!

(Y/N): Deja V-

Then the corpses lunged-

Tanjiro: WATER BREATHING: FOURTH FORM: STRIKING TIDE!!

Tanjiro cut them down, and then realized what was going on.

Tanjiro: I know that they're being controlled!

Indeed they were, the Spider Demon Mother was using a bunch of silk strings to control the corpses like puppets.

Spider Demon Mother: As long as the corpses keep them busy, then father, and my elder son will finish them in due time.

Tanjiro went to look for the source of the corpses, and Zenitsu heard something.

???: Fresh meat! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Zenitsu:

He turned to see the Spider Demon Brother.

Spider Demon Brother: I will devour you in an instant!

Zenitsu: M-Must be br-br-br-

You knocked him out.

(Y/N): See you when you're awake. A- INOSUKE!! BEHIND YOU!

Inosuke: H-

He was punched by the Spider Demon Father!

Inosuke: AAAAGH!

(Y/N): BASTARD!

Spider Demon Father: You will not leave here, alive!

(Y/N): Bring it!

You activated Second Gear!

Meanwhile...

The Spider Demon Daughter ran, until-

Spider Demon Daughter: AGH!!

She felt something tighten around her neck, they were web strings!

Spider Demon Daughter: N-No!

She felt like she was being hoisted up high.

Her hair wriggled around, her sandals fell to the ground, and she barely had the chance to speak!

???: Sister. What an utter failure you are. You let those three pathetic worms beat you?

Spider Demon Daughter: P-Please. Rui, I-

Rui: SHUT UP!!

He tightened her harder

Rui: I assigned you as my older sister to protect me. I brought you in, and you fail me. Now, you are-

Wendy: HEY! What are you doing to her?

Rui: Huh?

Wendy: Leave her alone! 

Rui: What are you doing here?

Wendy: I said leave her alone!

Rui: Go away girl, and I will let you live.

Wendy: She's your sister! How can you do this to-

Rui: She is meant to follow my orders. That's what it means in our family. All of them fear me, because of my-

Wendy: Family is not built up in fear! It's built in love! How can you call her your sister when you treat her like this! It's a fake family! It-

Rui angrily screamed!

Rui: YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!!

He revealed his eye, and-

Wendy: What the?

Rui: Let me show you the power of the 12 Kizuki, of Lord Muzan.

Wendy: SKY DRAGON WI-

But Rui's webs gripped around Wendy!

Rui: You're a strong one girl. How would you like to be my little sister?