Ideal Woman

"(Y/N), morning."

I turned to look behind me, seeing Atsushi and Kunikida coming up behind me. "Oh, morning you two."

"You heading to the infirmary too?" Kunikida asked.

I nodded my head with a hum. "Yeah, I wanted to check up on Sasaki and figured she might want some company."

The two came up beside me as we continued walking. "That's nice of you." Atsushi smiled shyly.

I gave him a smile back. "Well, she did go through a pretty traumatic experience."

Just as we came up to the door to the infirmary, we were confused at the sudden laughter. Kunikida walked in, Atsushi and I following in behind him. The two of use rose a brow in confusion to see Dazai was already here.

"Hi. Thank you so much for saving me the other day." Sasaki gave us a smile. "If you hadn't all come when you did, I'm sure I wouldn't be sitting here right now."

"Well..." Kunikida trailed off.

"Not to mention, you were very kind in putting me up last night." She finished.

"What?" I asked confused.

Atsushi asked the question on all of our minds. "Where did you stay exactly?"

"My place." Dazai replied, pointing to himself.

The three of us paled at the information we received. "That's correct. I am... deeply indebted to him for that." Sasaki glanced to Dazai.

"What can I say?" Said man brushed her gratitude off, as Kunikida and Atsushi were trying to process the information.

"I'll leave you guys too it. I'm gonna start on my report." I replied, walking out and back to the office. I frowned slightly, staring at my feet as I walked. Why do I feel so irritated all the sudden?

After working on my half of the report for a few minutes, the others and arrived back into the office. "Any information that's useful?" I asked, looking to the three as they sat down.

Dazai pulled out his laptop and began typing away as he responded. "Unfortunately, Miss Sasaki didn't see who her kidnapper was."

"So we don't have a lead on who the perpetrator could be." I sighed, leaning back in my chair.

"She apparently faints often, due to a medical condition, that's exactly what happened on the day she was abducted as well." Dazai continued to explain. "How she was transported afterward, I'm not sure."

"You've taken quite a liking to her, haven't you?" Kunikida questioned, glancing to the man across from him.

"I take quite a liking to all women." Dazai replied, not even phased by Kunikida's mini interrogation. "She does seem like the type to commit suicide with me if I asked, that's so nice."

I noticed an irk mark form on Kunikida's face. "There's no use, Kida." I waved a hand out, closing my eyes. "All he ever thinks about is suicide and nothing else."

"Yeah, but still..." The man gritted his teeth in frustration.

"What about you, Kunikida?" Dazai asked. "Is she your type?"

I heard Kunikida let out a huff. "She's an eye whiteness in a murder case... nothing more."

"Oh, it figures you'd say that." Dazai replied surely. "Atsushi, you wanna know right?" At this I cracked an eye open. "What his ideal woman is."

I saw Dazai had Kunikida's ideal, holding it out to Atsushi. I jumped slightly from Kunikida's sudden outburst. "WHEN DID YOU SWIPE THAT, YOU BASTARD?!"