• 3 •

"Talking"  'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

Stiles fell into the armchair finally after finishing the dishes from dinner. It's about 10 pm and the boy is officially able to rest, his legs curling up at his side, heals tucking under his ass. Stiles gently curls his finger over top knee and leans his head back against the soft cushion. Stiles hums as he picks his phone up off the round side table that presses up against the side of the arm chair, 10:02 pm the screen read. With another sigh the boy dropped his phone to his lap and laid his head back, closing his eyes for a well deserved rest, a nap at the least would be great.

The human quickly nodded off for a an hour- maybe more, only waking when the the door closes. The sound echos quietly in the empty room along with the follow of bags lightly dropping to the floor, stiles lets out a calm breath, not quite a yawn but close enough to be. He gently climbs to his feet and stretches his arms over his head shirt ridding up his stomach a sliver as he turns on his heal. The returning man already rounding into the large doorway of the living room.

"Welcome back." Stiles nearly whispers as Derek crosses his arms over his chest and leans on the doorway.

"What are you still doing up?" He grumbled lightly in response.

"Wanted to make sure you got back alright."

Derek clicks his tongue in annoyance and let his brow pinch. "I don't need you to take care of me." His voice is almost a hiss.

"Right, sorry..." the human whispers back. "There's dinner in the over keeping warm for you." Stiles turns away walking toward the stairs only to be stopped by the older alpha.

"Stiles!" As the human turns back he continues. "I didn't mean it like that," the older started into the living room and picked up the humans forgotten phone. "Here, and... thank you." He says passing over the phone to a know gently smiling stiles.

"No problem." The 19 year old answers starting up the stairs.

"No doubt you were the responsible one while I was gone." Stiles pauses again and leans over the rail to look down at Derek. His arms crossed as he stares back up at the younger man.

"Something like that, was your flight alright?" Stiles asks lightly, not expecting the conversation to continue, rather to be ignored.

"I'd rather talk about why you smell like your gonna go upstairs and never come back down." Derek quirked an eyebrow up.

"What?" Stiles answered with a confused upturn of his lips and pinched brow of his own.

"Stiles you smell depressed, and your wincing as you walk up the stairs, what the fuck is wrong with you." Derek answers harshly.

"I have ADHD, I'm mixed up with the supernatural, have only ever had one girlfriend, and I stayed up way to late." Stiles shrugs his shoulders lightly. "And tired- so see ya." Stiles charges up the stairs before the conversation can continue. Quickly disappearing into his bedroom, the only one not soundproofed, and quickly tosses off his shirt with his door closing lightly and falling back on his bed. With a sigh the human drifts to sleep with only minimal issue.