• 28 •

"Talking"  'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

    The leading vampire raised a hand across the way to a watching stiles. The young man had bottled from the house and landed at the first step, skidding to a stop at the edge and panting as he looked over the group. Boyd was no where to be seen, Scott seemed uncontipus, Malia, Peter, Derek, a horribly bleeding Isaac, and growling Aiden sent to their knees before three of the five glass like frozen creatures. Lydia and Allison had taken off into the woods with Liam and Hayden. Though Cora was currently fighting against the brunette that had originally attacked her brother earlier.

    The other, the one who foot was lost, was ripping at Jackson's throat, draining blood despite a screaming Ethan as he struggled to his feet. Kira, know weapon-less as he award was being tricked in the undead blondes hand, and Erica also missing.

    "Come." The vampire spoke snapping Stiles's wondering eyes back to him and mind back to the situation over his pack, or with his pack more like.

    Stiles hesitated, he waited a moment to think before speaking. What was he supposed to say- someone already beat you to it lady's and gents. Im bound and can literally not go to you. Fuck no. Valuable information much. Then he did speak, and he sounded almost stupid at that.

    "I don't think I will. I mean, why? Your fast right?" Stiles wore a smug look over his lips and leveled eyes.

    "Hmm." The lead spoke again, Stiles's eyes jumping for a second to the hiss and gasp to his left. Jackson freed, the vampire pissed and pinning down Ethan with the back of his jacket torn to pieces.

    "Hmm." Stiles mocked quickly to draw attention to himself again. The leader only quirked and eyebrow and grew a smirk in his face.

    "For ever time you deny my request. I will kill one of your friends." Despite Stiles's hearing only being human, he could tell that everyone's heart has picked up, everyone had smelt a little of fear, everyone of his pack members felt the terror of death creeping it's way toward them on behalf of Stiles's inability to move from his place.

    Stiles's own heart raced. His own mind swirled. His own ears rang. And his own eyes swelled with growing tears.

    "Oh but of course I'll let you chose." The leader snickered again. "Who should be the first, get over here, please, Mr Stalinski." Stiles's breath shuddered as he looked over terrified faces. His breath hitching a small sob whisking from his lips as he landed his eyes on a calmly staring Isaac, matching Deatons prior energy.

    "D-don't. Don't. I-..." stiles paused looking down at the steps. Then up at his pack. Jackson was know pasted out and Ethan struggling to breath.

    "You seem sad about this one." The leader, kings hands capture Isaacs shoulders. A glare of anger wiping through Stiles's mind, his eyes burned and felt heavy with tears. "Protective." King's hands moved to the sides of Isaacs head. "I'll make it painless-"

    "DON'T!!" Stiles yelled as his eyes flared a bright pink, crimson to the center, his pupil dark and small. As his rough voice had screamed out so had Boyd from the forest with a series of arrows signaling Allison, Lydia, and the  hunter father coming to the rescue.

    Flashes, it felt like flashes in and out. Plagued with his own worry as he blacked out here and there. And then blood, and screaming and crying and worry. And then Scott roaring and Boyd poundjj in nvm through the trees. And then Derek with tears in his eyes. And then stiles, his voice echoing deadly through the hollow clearing before his home. And then a constant whisp back, fluttering like the witch and landing back. On his knees, and Isaac cradling him in his arms. And then the bright red of eyes, and the signal of truce, and the vampires leaving. And then Deaton, and then dark. So much was gone so much was blocked.