• 12 •

"Talking"  'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

Stiles scrubbed a dish with a small hum, most of the pack had tipped away, doing their own things. Scott sat at the dinning table still, he flipped through his phone as did Lydia and Cora sitting at the table clicking away at some project looking thing. Derek sat on a close by couch in the lounge near the front of the house, the couch sat before a large window half covered in a maroon curtain as he read a book. Stiles placed the plate he was once washing know on the small towel next to the sink to await drying. Moving onto the next dish was his pan, stiles pointed a dot of soap and began scrubbing before a wisp of black shot before him, earning a yell before the wisp blew back and landed at the table feet from Scott.

    The human followed the blue and black smoke like flash, spinning on his heal and dropping the pan causing a clatter that sent everyone on edge, more sense would be the woman sitting at the table putting everyone on edge. She was pale-like, with sky blue eyes, long black hair chopped straight, and a tight V necked blouse that tightened into a corset and fled longer into a pointed tail. The shirt was dark blue, the pants black, shinning blue metal decoration along with black shin high boots with blue buckles that matched her blouse. Scott growled loudly, standing abruptly and pushing back the bench chair the two were sitting on. The woman's hands brush off her lap to her sides for stability as her lips part into a happy grin.

    "Oh- Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! That was fun~" she chimed playfully as she looks up at Scott.

"Who are you?!" Derek growled as his book slammed down on a side table, his werewolf teeth gritting angrily; staring down the woman with crimson red eyes. Scott matched his appearance flashing claws and Rudy red eyes.

"I'm no trouble~" she cooed and once again laid her hands on her lap. Others, Peter, Cora, Erica, Liam, they all crowded the hall ready to attack; Cora at Lydia's side who aimed herself in front of stiles as he left the safety of the kitchen, inching toward the halls doorway and practically cornering himself.

"I asked- who. What the hell are you? And what do you want?" Derek growled as he neared the center of the left wing of the houses first floor.

"Anemandria. That's who I am, a witch, and like said, not trouble- hmm! For you." She answered shrugging her shoulder and looking wildly away before snapping her eyes back to the packs alpha.

"A witch?" Stiles mimicked stepping closer to next to Cora who raised a clawed hand defensively before him. "Like- spell casting, not murdering witch? Or sacrificial, growing in power kind."

"Oh! Well I'm well away of your Druid experience. The first sweetie." She flashed a knowing smile of white teeth behind maroon-indigo mixed lips.

"And why in the ever living hell would we trust that." Scott hissed flexing his fingers slightly.

"Cool it sweet cheeks, again I'm no trouble. And dear I know you of all people- wolves, won't hurt me. The true alpha." She popped out the 'pha' part of the word happily settling her lips into a smile.

"The rest of us will-"

"Not with him in the room." She again dared to speak, this time over Cora who growled as she pointed at the true alpha in the room.