• 26 •

"Talking"  'Thinking

Important
_writing_

________________________________

Stiles instantly rolls onto his side and the over Derek to sit on the edge of a very surprise werewolf's thighs. Carefully studying the look in his face before patting his cheek lightly.

"You know earlier I thought you were dying." Derek raised a brow at stiles in question, hands hovering and struggling to find a place to lay. The human took hold of Derek's wrists and pulled them forward, pressing the wolfs hands to his hips. "Only time your ever knocked out has been either wolfsbane or a Druid- aka sacrificial witch bitch."

Stiles shrugs as Derek states, an unreadable mask over his features in a stone gaze. Derek blinks and then grips lightly onto stiles before falling back and pulling the human on top of him. Stiles yelped lightly as he slammed his hands down on Derek's hard chest, stopping abruptly and catching himself inches from a face to face, face plant with Derek.

"I got my ass kicked by a vampire and thrown across my own living room into a tv. After breaking your bedroom wall, window, and white board thing." Stiles shrugged again.

"Yeah my room was demolished wasn't it." Stiles rolls off of the alpha after his rhetorical question.

Derek nods lightly. "What was your original plan here stiles?" The man mutters as his head lols over to face the human in question.

"Uhh, make out with you in hopes the grumpy sour-wolf act would disappear."

"Act?"

"Psht- that's what you hang on to?!" Stiles blurts loudly and bellows out into laughter. The younger rolled onto his side besides Derek, clutching his stomach.

"Don't you like following plans?" Derek asked strictly, almost pained as he asks for their agreed upon distraction.

Stiles grins automatically and scoots closer to swing a leg over the wolfs hips and straddle Derek directly. Then placing sturdy hands onto Derek's bare chest to support his decent into pressing his lips into the corner of Derek's own, slowly making his way to the man's ear.

"Like that, right?" He whispers knowingly into the wolfs ears, sure to be carful of his hearing.

Derek hums a growl and presses the side of his face to stiles and bringing his lips to nibble on Stiles's ear. "More like this... and this..." Derek demonstrates as he snips at Stiles's neck and presses soft lips to the same spot, trailing back. "Or this..." Derek brings his face to a cooperating Stiles's own and presses his lips eagerly to the younger's.