• 37 •

________________________________

"Talking" 'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

    Stiles pulled his hand free from being trapped under Derek's waist. He'd done as the human expected, drank his water, well tactically drugged himself- except not. Stiles actually did with his liquid melatonin, or as he likes to call it, deep sleep shit. Stiles rolled back untwisted his legs from Derek's before turning back toward the alpha and laying his head in the man's chest. He nuzzled his nose more a moment and then planted a kiss, Derek only grumbled non existent words in return. Stiles leaned up and pressed his lips to Derek's as he sighed a shaky breath, then pushing back and lowering to his ear.

"I do, I love you." He whispered earning a soft smile from Derek, before completely climbing off the bed, stumbling a quick step and then catching himself again. Stiles gathered some cloths to quickly change in the bathroom, then start down the stairs and turn toward the library.

When he entered he searched for a specific book, a title. He'd figured it out, or thought he did at least, how to break the witches spell, she missed so it wouldn't be hard. Stiles pulled the book from the shelf, the words of her spell reciting in his head as he looked for the right page. He quickly found the section and looked over what he needed to do, he tore out the page flipping closed the book and spinning around toward the exit.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked as he crossed his arms in the doorway.

"None of your business." Stiles snapped back stomping his way toward the door, pushing a hand on peters shoulder and earning not even a shift.

"No, no really. I'm interested Balinski, what're you up too?" Peter grinned at the boy almost devilishly.

"Trying a new recipe. Move." The human snarked as Peter nodded his head to the side.

"I don't believe you-"

"Too bad! Know move Peter." The omega stared down at stiles for a moment before pushing off the doorway and leaning over to the side so the human could pass.

Stiles glared as he made his way past Peter and down the hall, spinning around into the kitchen and tossing down the page he tore out. He looked through the utensils drawer quickly, pulling out a knife and then a bowel to place under his hand as he pricked his finger and watched three drops of blood fall into the bowl. Stiles groaned reading over the paper and realizing he needs someone he hates blood and a piece of the home. Or as the page describes it, cage.

"Peter. Come here." He yelled quiet enough to just be heard by the omega. The man arrived quickly.

"What?" He asked looking at the bowl and knife in Stiles's hand.

"Hand." Peter slowly raised his hand and watched stiles snatch it, prick his finger and only get one drop, then again, and again. "Fucking werewolf's. Thanks." The human tossed aside peters hand, who didn't leave but rather watched. Stiles sighed spinning around and pulling open the kitchen counter window, he took the knife and easily chipped off some wood into his hand.

"What are you doing, hey!" Stiles spun away from Peter as he reached and grabbed the window door and growled at the nonchalant and uncaring human. Stiles hummed as he added water and watched the magic happen. The blood mixed and turned bright red dying the water and turning the wood into dust within the water. Stiles looked over the page again the orb or glass or whatever was needed. Stiles spun around and bolted up the stairs, passing his room and opening the alphas door. Stiles rushed forward to his side of the bed dropping to his knees and pulling open the drawer to look through it. He pulled out the small tuba-ware box of the orb.