• 31 •

"Talking" 'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

Stiles's night had consisted of Scott, talk, odd Allison, dry hump, clean up, and bed. His morning was a relaxing shower, seeing as Derek was already gone, getting dressed, making the bed, going down stairs to make breakfast for the pack of misfits and wolves he lives with. Stiles flipped the pancakes on the pan and let the spatula down besides it to spin around and mix the fruit salad dressing. Letting the fluffy slabs cook stiles mixed in the fruit and poured out salad into side bowel, placing said bowel on the edge of the matching plate. Then spinning a second time to pull the pancakes, perfectly cooked, off the pan.

    Stiles turned off the heat as he finished up the pancakes, a rag laying over each plates batch to keep warm. The man then spun his way out of the kitchen as no one was up yet, despite it being almost 7:30. Stiles made his way to the stairs, paused and thought over waking Peter first, instead the man made in way up the stairs. Taking a right at the top and moving to knock on Kira's door. The girl answered quickly, her face clearly explaining stiles interrupting a work out. The human raised his hands in defense and took a step back.

    "Continue or come eat?" Kira smiled at the man and nodded thankfully as she closed her door. Stiles moved onto the next door, Allison. He knocked slowly, waiting for an answer but none came. Again stiles knocked, waiting a second more stiles cracked open the door and called for Allison. Nothing came as the room was empty.

    "They went out for a run." Lydia says quickly. Heals clicking behind stiles causing the boy to turn around and catch sight of her.

    "Who?" Stiles questions closing the door behind himself as he fully faced the woman.

    "Everyone, Allison went with them as well. Which is weird." Lydia passes the boy and moves to start down the stairs, clicking her heals the whole way down.

    "Everyone?!" He calls out toward Lydia, not receiving an answer. Then turning toward the hall doors and sighing heavily.

    With that moment stiles returned downstairs and swung around to head toward peters room. Pulling open the door to find the man at his laptop. "Breakfast." Stiles snaps and spins around to head back to the kitchen. The man can hear Peter gruff out in annoyance as stiles continues down the hallway and turns into the dinning room, lounge like room. The kitchen held Lydia inspecting the plates and choosing her own. Stiles crossed his arms and grinned, always taking appreciation to the pack liking his food, thank you or not that is.

    The front porch steps could be heard being bombarded with footsteps. Seconds late Isaac and Jackson, racing their way through the front door, stumbled around the entrance arguing this and that about who won. Stiles only stared and watched as the other boys eyes couldn't have possibly dilated before growing huge. Isaac's nose purposefully showing himself scent the air. Jackson snapping his head toward stiles. Next Malia pushing through with Scott following, the alpha snapped a look at his beta's, a basic stop it. Liam, Hayden, Boyd, Allison, and Ethan came with Derek at his side, the alpha brooding in thought, next the second twin, aiden, slapping a hand on Derek's back in attempt to loosen him up.

    The pack made their way into the dinning room, passing stiles without so much as a few glances and thank you's, and a quick head nod from Isaac. Derek stopped to stand next to stiles, facing the opposite direction and watching the pack. Derek swallowed, his nerves still off even after talking about his situation. No one but Aiden had heard, he'd spoken to Ethan , pulled the twin away ultimate gaining the other unknowingly. Of course he had a situation. Stiles, Sanctor stiles, human boy, supernaturals hate him. Derek growled to himself pulling his mind from the weeds to speak something coherent.