• 36 •

________________________________

"Talking" 'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

Stiles kicked his bed, the frame rattled viciously showing off that he needed a new one. The human sighed with a silent cry as he broke down, there's nothing more he could do, and there's no difference to his loss. It won't matter in his mind, he'll be protecting the pack and keeping them safe from these creatures, there has never been a single one they haven't been able to defeat. So here instead with this, he can get Erica back, Deaton can help her figure out how to stop the seizures again and the pack with be safe from the blood suckers hunting stiles.

Lydia already predicted his death, her scream and her timing was all that needed to be said. The man swung his leg back kicking again, rattling the frame and kicking it a third time. His throat aches for a scream and heart pounded in his ears as he raised the bottom of his foot to kick down on his bed and clench his teeth. His fists curled and nails dug crescents into his palms. He could feel the skin break in parts and his hands bleed small droplets as he kicked over and over and over again. He devastatingly pounded on the bed as if it were his all and every issue in the word.

He kicked down, foot slipping and shin scrapping down, skin breaking and blood and bruises starting already. Hands shot forward grabbing his waist and pulling him back to a hard chest as he yelped in pain wincing and lowering to the floor. Derek supported stiles down and quickly rounded to be in front if the younger where he gripped a strong hand into Stiles's thigh and veins drifted black. Tears pooled down the human's face and lips quivered as he broke down, everything he tried to trap and hold on to lost. He quickly turned angry at Derek and his pain stealing.

"Dammit Derek!" Stiles quickly leaned up to ram his hands into the alphas shoulders and attempt to push him back. Instead the alpha leaned into Stiles's hands and pressed forward keeping his hand stuck in place and raising his other, free hand, to the back of Stiles's neck. Derek placed their foreheads together and brushed their noses against one another.

"Stiles please?.. this is what I can do. This is all I can do for you.." the human felt his chest squeeze at the heartbreaking crack in Derek's voice. The man softly rubbing a thumb into the base of Stiles's neck. Other hand kneading ever so softly as he pulled stiles tighter against himself.

"It's not-..." Stiles's own voice cracked as he cried against Derek, crouching his body in and letting the alpha lean over him and wince. "It's not the only thing you're doing for me."

Derek nodded against Stiles's head, the younger's body leaning back slow and controlled till he laid flat on the hard wood. All but his knees and right arm that held the back of Derek's head on the floor. Derek followed Stiles on his way down placing the human down as he kept a hand pressed into Stiles's leg taking as much pain as he could.

"You have no idea what you do for me either.." Derek spoke through his rough voice, letting stiles break before him. The human kept their heads together and he gripped onto Derek for life, hand on waist and head leaning into Derek as the man above him slowly trailed his hand up from the younger's thigh to his stomach. Derek pushed up Stiles's shirt to splay his fingers and palm over Stiles's bare skin. The human shivered against his touch.

"I'm scared?" Stilled whispered as Derek's hand continued upward, both human and alphas eyes close looking away from the world around them. Derek's hand creeped to the side of Stiles's neck when the humans second hand caught up, slipping from Derek's waist to cheek bone and ear.