• 38 •

________________________________

"Talking" 'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

Stiles dragged in a heavy breath, his call really did terrify him, and a shit load more than it would anybody else. He sighed tossing down his phone and kicking dirt over it till it wasn't noticeable, than pulling his other hand from Derek's leather jacket, he decided to steal for extra comfort, into the chilly air. He shuddered as he pulled the knife out and flipped open the blade to then angle it over his hand. He dug it into the heel of his palm and winced away tears already beginning to flood his eyes. He let one fall as he dragged the knife across his skin and over his palm, a small pool soon to over flow forming in his hand as he pulled away the knife and waited.

He knew the blood would at least interest the blood suckers. And if they could tell the difference between his own and others then they'd be sure to take the bait. Which is him evidently, which also scares him greatly. Stiles let the blood drip for a moment before wincing as he cupped his hand up and put pressure on the new wound, tightening his hand over it to try and slow the bleeding at least. A cold breeze blew by flying his red jacket hoodie off his head, he wore his favorite sweater underneath. Red for red he thought. Stiles winced again, though this time he shot his head up to glare at a culprit.

"Well~" one of the vampires hummed full of satisfaction, he was the only one around and holding tight onto Stiles's hand to stop the bleeding. "Looks like you found my note?" He asked.

Stiles craned his neck away with a stuck glare to the others face. He scoff, the human didn't recognize this mosquito, he wasn't with the others the first time. "How'd you know that spell would work?"

"I've had hundreds of years to search through books kid," the man pushed away his hand and raised his know bloody one to his nose. "You've had like twenty."

"What do you want? If I'm right you're not with those other fuckers." Stiles grouched gripping his still slightly bleeding hand again

"Mmm, smart." The man hummed, he first started walking and then blurred out of vision making stiles spin to try and keep eyes on the man. He found him hanging in a tree. "I don't like my brother, he's-ssssss annoying!" The vampire offered a teethy grin and bright orange eyes.

"And you aren't?"

"People say the same thing about you." He snaps besides stiles again, hands sliding down the boys shoulders. Stiles shrugged free and stepped forward.

"Who are you?"

"Questions, question! Let's go my brother is coming." The vampire laid out his had urging the boy forward. "You smell like dog by the way?"

"Whatever corpse." The younger snapped as he took his opposites hand with his non injured one and was pulled forward onto his back.

"Hang on tight." The man hissed as he started off, first jumping and then gripping into the closest tree and climbing up it before jumping to the next, and next, and so on. Stiles's grip was death like, when they finally landed he practically jumped off the other and panted for breath with his safe keeping on the earth. "Scaredy-cat."

Stiles snapped his head up to glare at the vampire. "Are you ever gonna tell me your name, who you are?"

The man laughed as he flung up an old looking trap door, stiles new he'd been there before, or at the least heard of it. It's a hunters area. "First I'm going to ask you to demonstrate your abilities." The man hissed.