• Final •

________________________________

"Talking" 'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

    "Stiles!" Scott called. 

    "Huh!" The man hollered back as he mumbled into his pillow angrily.

    "Stiles come on! Get out of bed dude!" Scott yelled again. This time the human rolled, being quickly caught in large warm arms. Stiles grinned and giggled as he felt his boyfriends nose press into the back of his neck.

    "Scott's an asshole." Derek mumbled and held tight around Stiles's waist.

    "It's not Scott, I promised I'd help Isaac with college applications, and Deaton wants to work with me some more." Derek rubbed his nose No into stiless nape. "I know you're just scent marking."

    "Multitasking. Stay In Bed." At that stiles was silent, a grin edging his lips playfully. He knew if he stayed he'd end up sore, in a good way, sorta. Stiles chuckled and rolled in Derek's arms.

    "You don't know how to multitask." Derek pressed his lips right into Stiles's own.

    The human wrapped Derek's shoulders and arms into his own immediately. He craved the taste of Derek's tongue in his mouth. Stiles chewed Derek's bottom lip, heat building on his skin, Derek presses his forehead to Stiles's own and pushed the human onto his back, crawling over him.

    "Careful." He smiled down at stiles.

    "I'm trying here." The man grinned at Derek and pressed up against his chest, eating up Derek's mouth as the other did the same. Stiles pressed Derek's shoulder, easing him over till he was straddling the alpha and wrapping the silver gray blanket around his waist.

    "Im glad neither of us thought to dress." Derek grinned pulling stiles forward and bring their lips together again.

    The door flew open and a yell startled both stiles and Derek. Humans and wolfs eyes sparking color, stiles a burning bright pink as Derek's were a Ruby red. Scott held a horribly disgusted face as one hand covered his already tightly squeezed shut eyes.

    "Oh-oh gosh I might throw up!" Derek growled at Scott's comment knowing Stiles's body insecurity.

    "Knock dude!" Stiles whined and pulled the blanket tighter around himself and high over Derek's abdomen.

    "Mhm, yeah- Deaton is on his way!!" Scott yelled half of his sentence through the closed door. Stiles bent forward and slapped his hands to Derek's chest laughing historically.

    "Six months-"

    "Six and a half." Stiles corrects quickly.

    "Six and a half months, and I still cannot believe that you're mine." Derek pulled in Stiles's hips just right to earn a gasp of breath from stiles, his eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of Derek's length pushing in.

    "Auhh." He moaned with a whine like tone. "Six and a half months and I will never get used to you." Stiles raised himself up chewing his bottom lip.

    "We should really start locking that door." Derek grinned and suppressed a satisfied growl as stiles dropped with a light moan following.

    "I don't know what I'd do like- Isaac if Liam walked in." The human joked about the two child like werewolves.

    Derek chuckled. "I think you like to ride," Derek glanced down at their half concealed bodies.

    Stiles bowed his head, mouth hanging and voice scrapping from his throat. "Fuck. You have no idea- god please."

    "As you wish baby." Derek answered gripping hold of stiless hips and launching him up and down. Every drop down stiles yelped and gripped hold of Derek's chest, crescent dull nails scraping the werewolf's shoulders and chest.

     "Fuck Derek! Please- ang- Ahh!" Derek ginned happily feeling stiles, and giving stiles.

<———~•~———>

"No. Really stiles, come' on, it's like 8 in the morning." Scott grouched as stiles dropped into the seat next to his brother.

"No. Scott, it's absolutely Only a me thing to do. I caught Isaac blowing you literally last week that morning."

"Whatever dude." Scott sighed. "Deatons waiting out front." Stiles nodded and offered a quick meaningful hug.

Scott got help all that time again, Derek and Erica stopped the bleeding, Jackson told a story.

"Thanks." Stiles whispered before pulling back instantly and jumping off to the front yard where a couple of wolves were training in the summer heat.

Deaton smiled at the human and nodded his head to the side, he'd been helping stiles practice his "powers" or abilities or whatever. And honestly, stiles was thankful for that as well, why wouldn't he be. Allison was thrown over Cora's shoulder and rolled to a stop in front of stiles.

"Ow." She muttered grinning. Samuel chuckled and kneeled in front of stiles, besides the girl.

"This'll hurt." He said popping her shoulder back up into its socket. The nematon gave Samuel his life, know rocking golden eyes, and Kail, he was turned human, he helps Deaton. He's happy. Samuel winked at stiles and helped Allison up back toward Cora who looked deeply sorry.

Stiles chuckled and kept up with walking, reaching Deaton and easily grinning as the man and him got to work, and stiles had a feeling this lesson was going to be a bit tiring, but hey, he's fine with that.

"Ready?" Deaton asked.

"Yeah, more than ever. For once." With a deep breath Stiles's eyes deepened into a bright pink, golden flakes dusting through the center and turning his black pupil golden and bright. Stiles smiled.

- — -

<——————>•<——————>