• 40 •

________________________________—"Talking"  'Thinking

"Talking" 'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

________________________________

"Stiles!" Scott yells first, he's rushing to his feet to charge toward the boy before being caught by Jackson's arm. The Kanima was quickly replaced with Isaacs as the human flicked his eyes to his pack in worry and back to the three vampires.

"Sit and wait." He commands. The blonde drops down immediately, her mate catching her arm and slowly struggling against Stiles's command. Samual hisses in anger and speeds forward he's only a blur. "Your sister is dead." Stiles answers with a choked voice, he grips tight on Derek's leather jacket and shivers in the cold. The humans alpha steps toward him earning a hiss from Cannon, the third vampire. Samual stops just in front of stiles, eyes wide and staring at the boys chest.

"Your heart didn't-" he tried.

"I'm sorry." Stiles whispered back as the vampires eyes drew up to Stiles's. Moments later Allison speeds forward with her first super speed moment and wraps an arm around the front of stiles, pushing him back two steps from Samuel. "Allison?!" The boy worries immediately.

"She's really dead." Stiles nods to his words calmly, Derek know carefully directing the pack around the small clearing as he slowly takes step after step toward stiles.

"Vampires!!" King, who'd found himself losing his battle, yells out.

    Both Cannon and Ceria immediately are at the two elder vampires sides. Kail is quickly pinned to a tree while Stiles's attention shifts from Samuel, slowly moving to his knees, to the vampires.

    "You. Have caused enough problems!" Kings hissed back, Allison returns a hiss and stomps a foot at him. "Don't be pathetic fledgling." He rolls his eyes.

    "Me! Pathetic. Look at yourself," Kail uses the distraction to swing upward and kick king before fully land against the tree, gripping onto it and hissing down at the other vampires before launching himself forward spinning, skidding, and stopping besides Allison. King scoffs.

    "No really." Stiles starts, he pats Allison's arm down from in front of him, then noticing the packs circling as Derek steps only a few feet away know. "Look at what you're doing. This is our land, the pack protects it. Why try and get in the way of that."

    "It's not your stupid pack." Cannon spits with spite. "It's you. This is my home town, it was Natasha and Samuals as well." Stiles glances to the still kneeling vampire as cannon does. "You'd be taking that from us."

    "You could come when ever you want." Stiles offers. Scott then speaks up.

    "They kill to live, if you can even call it that, stiles. Why would we let them be here."