• 29 •

"Talking"  'Thinking...
Important
_writing_

⚠️Throw-up, Blood⚠️
________________________________

"Scotty?" Stiles tapped carefully on Scott's door, knowing fair well Isaac could be in the room as well. The door opened quickly to show a worried Scott that quickly pulled the boy to his chest.

"Hey!" Scott exclaimed quickly and tugged a small smiling stiles into the room. "Your okay?"

"I'm okay?" He questioned lightly. "I-I can't exactly remember, clearly.. but uh I do remember you wanted to talk." Stiles starts after taking note of Isaac asleep on Scott's twin sized bed.

    "Yeah," Scott answers slowly as he moves to sit in the edge of his bed and gesture for stiles to sit at his desk chair across the way.

    "I know what this is about." Stiles answers sternly. Nodding to himself as he sits down at the desk. "And it's getting better. I'm eating."

    "That's great!" Scott calls out loudly, a proud tone shinning in his words. That is before he's shushing himself along with a groaning and rolling over Isaac. "But, there was actually two things I needed to talk about."

    Stiles's light smile slowly started ti fade as his best friend's enthusiastic energy did as well. The human nodded for Scott to continue as he punched his lips into a thin line of worry.

    "The first day the vampires showed up. There was this, this, I don't know. Isaac felt it too, and Derek seeing as he stopped by asking if I was okay. It was like a feeling connected to the pack-"

    "I know what your talking about. I felt it, odd enough as a human. It was like some sort of change, but allegiance stayed."

    "Yeah! Kind of. You put it better." Scott enthusiastically tossed his open hands toward stiles. A wide grin that easily slipped away as he spoke and thought about their conversation. "What exactly do you think it was?"

    "No idea. I do know Mr. Big bad is going to hold a pack meeting. Bring it up then." Stiles shrugged lightly as he raised his hand to his lips to chew on his nails lightly.

    "Don't do that, it's bad for your nails." Scott says as he reaches forward to smack the others hand from his mouth.

    Stiles scrunched up his face and sharply slaps at Scott's hand in return to the werewolf's smack. "You think, I'm literally chewing them up."

    "Stiles..." Scott starts again. "Promise me you are, and will be, eating." The werewolf's pouting face could've broken stiles if Scott wanted. Instead he went with scoot-hopping his way to his night stand and pulling open the top drawer. "I- uh. Always have this. In case."

    Scott tossed the small rattling bottle of prescription medication to stiles. The human catching it with ease as he rolled it in his hands and examined the label. His medication. Like how stiles had always carried Scott's inhaler. And still does for that matter, along with Erica's things, as well as Liam's. The humans lips quirk up slightly as he looks at the bottle cupped in his hands. Then stiles nods and raises the bottle to Scott.

    "You hang onto these. For one I'm doing fine know. And two, I wouldn't take 'em if I wanted too. They make me drowsy and "depressed". stiles put air quotes over the last word knowing full well it's the truth, a playful tack for the mood.