you should know...

Hey!!!!! 
I'm soo thankful to alllll of you who read this story.

We're finally 510 viewers.... Yayyyyy! 

This means alotttttt to Me since I remember sulking over  2-3 viewers for months per chapter.
From 3 to 500 Isn't something easy. It was hard. It Is hard. And now it's worth it .
Thank you all for your love and support.

I was almost done with my 500 special episode but, now I'm dealing with something really tiring and I-cant concentrate well on my stories as well as studies . I need time. Things aren't going well. I srsly need time to get back on track. I'm sorry that I'm making you wait, but this is really necessary for now. I can't help it. I'm this point of giving up everything ,
It is hard soooo hard ! Nvm.

Anyways...... I'm gonna make a longggg chapter when I'm back alryt?  It won't take that long. Just a few more days. I'll do some progress daily so that it won't be a burden work later. I'll do some parts of edits daily and post it as soon as its done. I request your cooperation.

Even " Drowned in blood" . I'll post that after I'm done with this special Episode.

Once again thank you soooo much for reading my stories, I'm not good at this field. And there's a lot of stupidity I've written before. I promise to do good. I love you all...this story was my ever first , also my canvas . Please adore it.

____________________________

And listen to "  take two " if you ever think you're alone. That's okay. Sometimes it happens. Not everyday we'll have ppl around us to make ourselves happy,  take two was kinda my back to life pilll after days of being dead. They've written a lovely song for us. Remember They are always gonna Love us, adore us, and be with us. Maybe not practically but mental peace is the best medicine to heal any kinds of wounds.

"They are My home......who was always with Me whenever I needed them,when no one else ever care to do.

Be happy take care.

By yours Thea♡