let's go on a date. shall we?

© No photos added in this chapter belongs to me.
I have no rights over them .
All the credits to the rightful owners.

Note:
I have added photos as much as i can. I dont know if those might please u or not . All i can say is to imagine . This is all fictional anyways!
I sincerely hope you enjoy:)

Y/n : so.. Where are we going?

Tae: well, hop on. You'll see by yourself when you get there.
Y/n : Oo~ you bought your bike today. GODD I MISSED HIM, she said hugging the bike.
Tae: *ahem, well you see, you could just hug the handsome owner instead.

Y/n : not necessarily.
*faking a smile *

Tae: *eyeroll* are you gonna stand here or coming with Me?

Y/n : oh bro chill.. I'm set.
She said having her seat on the back, adjusting her long shrug to keep herself warm.

Tae: let's go?

Y/n : yes!

Tae: are u cold?
Y/n : not too much. I can manage .

Tae: I remember telling you to wear something warmer.
Y/n : this is all I could find at the moment.
Tae: nvm, you can just move closer and hold onto me tight.
Y/n : *laughs* that's a lot better
He smile and kicked Start their journey.

During the ride.... after 14 min
Y/n: it's freezinnng, she said hugging him tighter.
Tae: we're almost there.
Y/n : seriously tho? Where are we going.
Tae: finally. Get down we're here
Y/n : already?
Tae: hm.
Y/n : ah the beach seriously?
Tae: *already annoyed done face * if you don't shut now, don't u regret later.
Y/n : *gulp* fine fine.
He chuckled and started walking pulling her with him beside.

After a while of walking

Taehyung stopped her by holding her shoulder in a position facing him.

Y/n : what are u doing?
Tae: he started with a soft smile playing on his lips.

" it's already been two weeks since we made a progess on our friendship, being your best friend for the past 4 years I've realised there is nothing valuable for me in life than you playing your best part in my fantasy. I've always been a jerk to you , an actual cold ass who would never say a word without spitting arrogance. I was selfish and kind of a person who would hurt anyone for my own satisfaction and happiness. Remember the first day when we met for the first time ?

Y/n's pov:

All this time I had my eyes fixed at him adoring ,loving and feeling him to the fullest that maybe not even words could Express. His every word Peirced through my soul taking me back to our first days . He continued.

" I noticed You were that kind of a silent girl who would do anything just not to attract attention over your existence.
When the whole pack of girls made their way towards me calculating my expensive belongings .
On the other hand, you didn't even bother to look into my eyes unlike the others."

" From strangers to classmates.
From classmates to friends.
from friends to best friends.

"The journey was long isn't it? and now at this moment I can't believe I am your boyfriend now. Even tho the journey from best friends to lovers took soo long I wouldn't complain a moment when I was with you being your Guy best friend . It's true that there was this part of me who wanted us to be more than friends ,but sometimes someone Inside Me was too scared to lose that guy friend Label of mine which you have a love alot."