Lets do this!: Chapter 12

**hey guys!! Just got back from a hockey tournament! We won fourth place and got into a MAJOR fight at the end of one of the games! Like hardcore, punching each other out, fight. I totaled about three girls. Needless to say, we completely and totally flattened the other team. I'm still kind of worked up, so you can expect a pretty violent chapter :) Anyways, thanks to all my awesome readers!! Got one more game tomorrow so, GO COYOTES!!! The shout out goes to... @CecileHassing thanks! **

Tiffs POV

-the next morning-

The bright sunlight shines through the tiny window and into my eyes. I don't open them though, knowing what this day will bring. Instead, I listen to the sounds around me. Talking in the corner, followed by laughing and birds chirping outside. I feel jealous for a second. Birds are so free to live a full life, soaring above the clouds, out of reach, whereas me, confined to a tiny little space, trying to hold on to every second of my last day on earth. I sigh and open my eyes. I see Tris and Four talking with Raven in one corner and Blue, Christina and Sarah laughing in another. I go to stand, and another wave of nausea washes over me. I fall back to the ground and keel over, throwing up all the contents of my stomach. Tris and Raven rush over to me and hold my hair back as I hurl again. "Holy crap! Tris are you okay?" Sarah asks me, obviously concerned. I try to nod but end up hurling again. I continue to throw up for another few minutes until there is nothing left to throw up. I just sit there gagging on air. 'Why is this happening to me?' I think. If i have a cold, why didn't anyone else catch it? Four walks over to me and carefully picks me up, placing me in a cleaner space across the room. Raven and Sarah rush over to me and take my temperature. "You don't feel warm and you haven't had any signs of being sick. I wonder what's wrong with you?" Raven says. I groan and clutch my stomach. I have a bad feeling about this. Christina walks over to me, looking me once over. She nods her head. "I think I know what's wrong" she says, and confirms my suspicions.

Harry's POV

I am staring at a picture of me and Tiff, the night that we found out that we were mates. I was so happy that night. When I found out that Tiff was taken by the council, I almost flipped. I knew that Taylor did this was for revenge. She was evil that way. I mean, I did some pretty bad things to her too but, that was when I was young and reckless. I've sworn to myself that I would never be that monster I was again. That's why I've been so gentle with Tiff. I didn't want another relationship to be flushed down the toilet. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at my door. "Harry, I need to tell you something. It's important" came Niall's Irish accent. I was about to reply when I heard a crash. "I told you that we were going to keep this between us!" Liam hisses at Niall. There is some banging around and cursing. "He has a right to know Liam! Get off of me!" Niall yells. I open the door just as Liam is about to shoot something back at Niall. They both are rolling around on the floor, trying to pin each other down. "What the hell is going on here?" Louis yells, running to Liam, trying to pull the two apart. He calls Zayn who vampire speeds to us. Zayn grabs Niall, Louis grabs Liam and they both yank the two thrashing boys off of each other. Once calmed down Liam and Niall glare at each other. "Stupid" Liam whispers, but Niall hears. "Fat head!" He shoots back. Liam punches him in the arm. "Dumb blonde!" He yells and Niall tackles him again.

I sigh and look up at Louis. "What is this all about? What are you guys not telling me?" I ask. Louis looks over to Zayn, who scratches the back of his neck. "Are you going to tell me?" I demand. I was getting pissed off. Louis holds up his hands in surrender. "What Niall was going to tell you that we found a letter hidden under the stairs addressed to the council. It says that someone is spying on us and feeding information tho the council. Apparently it's someone in this house. Liam thought that it would be too much for you to handle at a time like this" I almost collapsed. Liam was right, it was too much, but I couldn't show the boys that. Instead I walk over to where Liam is still scrambling with Niall and punch him hard in the arm. "That's what you get for thinking I'm so weak!" I say and run back into my room. Once the door is closed, I flop onto my bed and let my tears flow down my cheeks. Whoever this spy is, once I'm done with them, they're not gonna be able to remember anything about their past life, I'm gonna beat them so hard. And to think that it's one of my closest friends. That just hurts.