Epilogue

**hey hey! Last chapter of OFB. I'm going to try and make this a bit longer that the previous chapters. This chapter is mostly gonna be in Raines POV me thinks. Oh, and there's gonna be some swearing in this; I'm warning you now. Also, in regards to a part in this chapter, Phineas and Ferb is the best t.v show on the planet. Also I got really bored one day so I just stuck it in there randomly. The shout out goes to..... @pickle_munsterz. Tanks gurl!**

Raines POV

-a year later-

"I can't believe this is actually happening. Someone pinch me awake!" I say to the girls as they help me into my just below the knee, dress. Today was my big day. The day that I become Mrs. Horan. I was excited and nervous, all at the same time. Danielle ties up the back of my dress and I turn around to face her. "You look beautiful!" Tiff squeals. I thank my maid of honor and step of the platform I was standing on. I know this might seem a little weird to some people. A sixteen year old getting married, but whatever. I lightly bounce my curled auburn hair, getting scolded by Danielle. They make sure that I'm not forgetting anything. "Where's Your bouquet?" A voice behind us says. We spin around to see Eleanor, all dressed up in her blue and white bridesmaid dress. Eleanor had visited us a couple times this past year, never being able to stay for more than ten hours. She walks up to Sam and hugged her. "How's Lou been? Hopefully he's not driving you crazy?" Sam laughs and shakes her head. Danielle walks off to find my bouquet and comes back the beautiful flowers and a curly haired flower girl. "Auntie Raine!" Darcy shouts, tackling my legs. "You look like a princess!" She says in awe. I thank her as Niall's mum walks into the room. "Five minutes girls!" She says, walking over to a struggling Perrie. "It won't close!" She says in frustration as she tries zip the dress up, her baby bump getting in the way. Yup, Zayn and Perrie were expecting their little girl in three months. Maura sighs as she helps Perrie squeeze into the dress. Danielle hands me the flowers and starts to fuss over my make up. Me and the girls chat until it is time to go.

Five minutes pass quickly, and before I know it, Darcy I walking down the isle in her little flower girl dress. Tiff, Perrie, Danielle, Sam, Eleanor, and of course Briana and Danah walk down next. Liam takes my arm and we slowly follow behing them, everyone sitting down now stands up for the bride. I can see Tiffs parents, and my parents sitting together. The boys parents are with them, giving me thumbs up as I walk by. We've all gotten really close this year, even the parents. I see Niall at the altar with the other boys. Louis makes a really retarded face, making me laugh to ease the nervousness. He smiles at me and we say our vows. "Niall Horan, do you take Raine to be your wife?" The preacher says. His smile remains as he says "I do". "Raine Porter, do you take Niall to be your husband?" A tear of happiness slides down my cheek. "I do" I say. The preacher smiles at us. "You may now kiss the bride" Niall takes my hands in his and plants a soft, yet meaningful kiss on my lips. The crowd erupts in cheers and the bridesmaids and groomsmen have one giant group hug.

Perrie's POV

-3 months later-

I lay on the hospital bed, the contractions only a minute apart. Zayn Is sitting nervously by my side as Tiff and Raine talk to the doctor. My water breaks and they come rushing over. Raine and Tiff both grab one of my hands as Zayn whispers encouragements in my ear. "Cmon Per!" Tiff cheers as I bring my little girl into the world. After a few minutes of pushing, the doctor smiles up at me. " I see a head". Raine and Tiff giggle in excitement. Seriously though, this isn't that fun if you ask me. A few more minutes pass, when I hear a small cry. Zayn looks like he's about to pass out as I'm handed my new baby. I laugh at him through tears as I hold my child. "Welcome to England, Kamryn Grace Malik" I say as I watch Zayn's eyes roll back into his head and he passes out cold. Me, Tiff and Raine all exchange a glance before bursting out into laughter. I glance back down at Kamryn, sleeping against my chest. She is perfect.