You're The Dessert

I suddenly found myself unable to look away, mesmerized by the intensity of his gaze. Gray seemed amused by my reaction, and his lips curled into a slight smile. My blush deepened as I looked away, hoping he hadn't noticed.

He smiled a knowing smile before turning away and walking off. I watched him go, my heart still pounding. It felt as if he looked right through me. My eyes betrayed my feelings.

The sound of dishes clanging in the sink shook me out of my daze. Gray had his back to me when I looked up from the table. His sleeves were rolled up as he ran the dishes through the water. His tall and broad posture was relaxed as he worked. His dark hair was a bit disheveled. He had a calm, peaceful presence that filled the room.

He must have known I was watching him as he started to turn his head in my direction. I quickly looked away again. He hadn't said a word, but I felt he knew exactly what I was thinking.

I cleared my throat and slowly stood up from the table. "Do you need some help with the dishes?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

He paused for a moment before nodding and gesturing towards the sink. I walked over and stood beside him, his warmth radiating against mine. We worked together in comfortable silence, the only sound being the clatter of dishes.

As we worked, I kept stealing glances at him, my heart pounding faster each time. We finished cleaning up quickly, and I thanked him for letting me help. He smiled at me and started to walk away, but not before I caught a glimpse of the mischievous glint in his eye.

At that moment, I knew he was thinking the same thing as me. I wanted to say something but couldn't bring myself to do it. All I could do was stand there, watching him walk away. I felt warmth spread throughout my body as my cheeks flushed.

My eyes followed him as he slowly sat on his couch. He patted the cushion next to him. I hesitated for a moment before slowly walking and taking a seat next to him. We sat there in silence for what felt like an eternity, neither of us saying a word. Then, he reached out and took my hands into his, and I finally could breathe again.

I looked into his eyes, and before I could say anything, he leaned in and kissed me. His kiss was gentle yet passionate. He pulled away, his lips still lingering close to mine. He looked into my eyes with such intensity that I felt like my heart would burst.

Then he leaned in for a second kiss, this one more urgent and intense than the first. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer as my heart raced. I was lost in the moment, forgetting everything else around us.

Suddenly, Gray pulled me onto his lap and held me close, deepening the kiss. Our tongues slowly explored each other's mouths. His hands were in my hair, pulling me closer and sending shivers down my spine.

Moments later, I felt his hands slowly wander up and down my back. I felt my body heat up and my heart racing faster with each passing moment. His hands slid around my waist and up my ribs, pulling me closer. His lips left mine and trailed down my neck.

I felt a wave of pleasure course through my body as he continued to explore. His touch was electric as he caressed my body. I let out a soft moan.

In a quick motion, his hands firmly wrapped around the back of my thighs. I gasped as he lifted me off the couch and instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. He smiled down at me, and my heart fluttered as he carried me away.

I clung to him, my arms around his neck as he walked slowly to his bedroom. Another jolt coursed through me as I felt him press against me. I could feel the hardness and heat of his body.

We reached his bedroom, and he gently laid me on the bed. I looked up at him, his eyes filled with desire. He smiled before leaning down. He kissed me passionately, his hands exploring my body. His touch felt like fire against my skin as he undressed me.

I felt my breath catch as Gray's lips moved lower, trailing kisses down my neck and chest. His hands gently explored my curves as his lips kissed my stomach. His hands slid down to my thighs, pulling me closer as his tongue moved over my skin.

A wave of heat and pleasure washed over me as he moved lower, exploring my body with his tongue. My breathing quickened as his expert tongue worked its magic, sending me into a state of pure bliss. I trembled with anticipation as he finally reached my core, and his tongue began to move in circles around me.

I moaned softly as pleasure pulsated through my body. Gray's hands explored and caressed as his tongue continued its relentless assault. I gasped as I felt myself reaching the edge of pleasure, my body shuddering with delight.

I felt my body tense up as I reached the peak of pleasure. My body was filled with warmth and bliss. I let out a long moan as I felt my body relax into the bed.

I suddenly quivered as he moved back up my body. His kisses were gentle yet passionate. He looked into my eyes with a satisfied smirk on his face. I felt my heart swell as he leaned in and kissed me tenderly.

We lay in each other's arms, my head resting on his chest. His fingers gently brushed through my hair as we talked about our day. I felt at peace as I listened to his steady heartbeat and gentle breathing. We lay there until we both fell asleep, our bodies intertwined as we embraced each other.

 We lay there until we both fell asleep, our bodies intertwined as we embraced each other