First Time

We reached my apartment, and he guided me inside. He took me in his arms and kissed me passionately, his hands exploring my body. I felt a surge of desire, and his touch sent warmth through my veins.

We moved to the bedroom, and he laid me down on the bed, his eyes smoldering with desire. I felt his body against mine, and my heart raced in anticipation.

He pulled away and smiled, his lips softly brushing mine. "You're so beautiful," he whispered as he moved closer. He kissed me again, and I melted into his embrace.

I could feel the heat radiating from his body as he held me close. His touch was gentle yet passionate. His kisses made me feel desired and alive.

I could feel his hardness against my still-clothed thigh. I let out a small moan as I felt myself clench around nothing. Gray's back tensed under my hands. An almost hissing sound escaped his lips. "I will never get enough of that sound."

Those words did something to me. I could have finished right then and there. All the times men lay on top of me, they never made me feel anything close to this.

My fingers dug into his back as I let myself moan louder. He moaned in response into my ear before straightening. He rolled to the side of the bed and stood up as he unbuttoned his shirt. His eyes never left mine. I sat up and lifted my shirt over my head. While the shirt still covered my eyes, Gray gripped my wrists.

"Let me." His voice was low, almost purring.

For a second, my head felt lightheaded. It was as if he had cast a spell on me with his words, leaving me in a trance I couldn't escape.

He let go of my wrists and removed my shirt for me. Our eyes met again. His eyes glistened. Then I looked down and noticed a prominent bulge below his belt. Though we showered together, I didn't look over his body. I wanted to save my first glance for when we found ourselves in this situation. Our first time together.

I jumped when I heard Gray purr again. "Tell me what you want." He began to loosen his belt.

I looked up at him again. His smile was part endearing, part mischievous. I returned the smile. "Let me."

He raised an eyebrow as my hands reached for his belt. After it was completely undone, I slowly unzipped his pants to reveal his gray boxer briefs. The bulge became more defined. My curiosity was at its limit. My fingertips reached around the band and slowly lowered his briefs. There was some resistance before he was freed. I thought I kept my surprised reaction in my head. Instead, a light gasp fell out of my mouth.

Gray gently placed a finger under my chin and lifted my head. My eyes lingered below for a second more before looking into his eyes.

"Is that what you want, sweetie?" He hummed.

I nodded as my cheeks flushed. Gray brushed his thumb across my lips. His other arm wrapped around me and unhooked my bra. It slid off me in a second. He didn't waste any time lying me back down on the bed.

"Wait, let's shut the light off first." I said nervously.

"No," Gray said without hesitation. It surprised me.

"I'm just not used to it. I feel too exposed." I shook my head.

"I really want to see you." He looked deep into my eyes.

I was never used to compliments before. This was all still new to me.

"No one else ever looked at me like that." I looked away.

He leaned down and whispered, "It would be like keeping artwork in the closet instead of displaying it to be admired."

My eyes widened as I looked at him again. He seemed so sincere. I felt my eyes water. My arms slipped around his neck, and I pulled him down. Our lips collided. This time with more passion than ever.

His hand clutched the back of my head as the other caressed my breasts. Soon he removed my pants and underwear in a swift motion. My stomach fluttered.

Once completely bare, he lifted himself up and looked down at my body. He had a satisfied look on his face. I felt a bit embarrassed by his intense gaze.

He smiled as he lowered himself again and continued kissing me as passionately as before. He placed his large fingers at my entrance. I could feel myself clenching again, desperate for something to fill me. My back arched as his fingers worked their magic over me.

My body and mind felt more relaxed after it finally hit me that he wanted me. All of me. Just as I was. I could feel myself loosening up more as I moaned. "Please. Please, Gray."

He kissed and sucked my neck as he continued to pleasure me with his fingers. "What do you need, sweetie?" He whispered into my ear.

"I need you," I said breathlessly.

"You need me to do what?" he asked.

"I need all of you now!" I said impatiently.

He growled softly. "I'll show you how good I can make you feel. You'll feel me tomorrow." He bit my lower lip. "Keep your eyes on me."

Just his words could send me over the edge. I watched him straighten up on his knees. His hands wrapped around my hips and pulled me closer to him.

The next thing I knew was him gripping my thighs and placing my legs over his shoulders. I squealed in delight. No man has ever handled me like that.

I watched him slowly enter me. I gasped as he filled me completely. His gentle movements sent waves of pleasure through my body, and I was lost in the sensations.

"Fuck." He hissed.

I loved hearing that. It turned me on even more. I clung to the sheets. My body trembled with pleasure as Gray moved inside me. His rhythm increased, and I felt my body respond to his, moving with him. We never broke eye contact.

I felt like I was soaring through the clouds. At that moment, I felt a deeper connection to Gray than I had ever experienced before. As we reached the peak of pleasure together, I knew I wanted to be with him every night.

 As we reached the peak of pleasure together, I knew I wanted to be with him every night