Thank You

Freddie's POV:

It was my third day now. Just two more day and I would be back to life. I was still in the hospital and the nurses would always check to see if I was okay or if I was sick. I told them I feel great, relieved.

The nurse Jessica tells me, "You have a visit." I ask her who it is and she just tells me, "Roger." I tell her to let him in. He walks to the room I'm in. "Hey, how are you?" He says. "Great. Excited because you came to visit me." I say, smiling with all my teeth.

"So, how's the studio session going?" I ask him. "It's going good. Brian is singing some of your songs.....if you don't mind." He says. "Of course I don't mind...I can tell you guys have a pretty hard time, though.....I only need two more days and I'll be there with all of you guys." I say.

That was when I felt his hands holding me tight into a hug. "Oh, Freddie. This is why I love you. You're an amazing friend and a really kind person." He says. I cry as I say, "Really?". "Yes." He says. He then kisses my cheek and tells me, "I have to go, Freddie. We are currently still working on the album, but you will do great. Just two more days, Fred. Two more days." He says, leaving the room.

I smiled at the answer he gave me. "Jesus, Freddie. Just two more days." I mumble to myself.