News of the World

Freddie's POV:

After I left the studio, I managed to sit in my home and chill for a while before hearing the doorbell. It's weird because I didn't expect anyone for now.

Well, guess who it was; Paul fucking Prenter. How I hated this man with all my passion and life. He does not even know how sickening and disgusting he is.

"Paul. Hello." I say sternly. "Hello, Fred. It's nice to see you again here. Do you mind if I stay here?" He says. Yes, I fucking do mind, I thought to myself. I instead said "No, of course not. Come on in." What a stupid response, if you ask me.

Paul finally entered my home. Just when I thought I couldn't chill and relax with my cats. What a bad day this was today. "Would you like something to drink, Paul?" I ask. "No, thanks." He says.

That was when he followed me into the kitchen and not quietly like John did the night before we......you know. Mind you that I was shirtless but was wearing shorts because it is my home and I can do whatever I want to do.

As soon as Paul grabbed a knife from the back of the kitchen, I turned around and my heartbeat stopped. "Oh God!!" I said, screaming and crying. "Why..are you doing this?" I ask him as I looked down at him placing the knife down my chest, almost stabbing it.

Yes, you guys heard me correctly. He almost stabbed me. "Oh, Fred. Remember what I told you? I simply love watching you suffer and cry in pain. It gets me going." He says, maniacally laughing.

Paul grabbed me by my arm and tried to behead me with the knife but stopped when he heard a knock on the door. I knew it was John as he yelled my name. I knew I was going to be saved this time.

"Freddie!!!" He says while making his way to where I was; the kitchen. Paul let go of my arm and put the knife down and tried running away from John, but he caught him and gave him a few punches. I never knew John was the type of person who loved to fight. I guess I underestimated him.

"Listen to me, Paul. Don't you EVER touch Freddie. Because of you, he's been traumatized. You are such a piece of shit, a fucking jerk." He screamed at Paul. I saw Paul now being scared of him.

"Get out, you idiot!!" He said before looking at me. I thought he was going to slap me, but instead pulled me in for a hug. "Freddie, are you okay?" He asked. I say, "Y-Yes..thank you..John..." while crying a little. I then heard his cries as he held me tight.

"Freddie, please forgive me for not believing Paul abused you. I'm sorry. I hope you're not mad at me." He says. I look at him and kiss him. He then gets so surprised because of what happened.

"Freddie, what was that?" He asks me. "That was for saving me. And no, I'm not mad at you. I completely forgive you, Deaky." I say as we scrunch our noses together and we happily kiss again. We did the you know what again and laid down in bed after we were done, planning the tour we have for the album that we weren't fully done with.