I Feel A Lot Better

Freddie's POV:

After feeling a little bit well, I stayed in the hospital for four more days. I was slowly starting to recover from the wounds on my thigh and the injuries Paul left on my throat. I was feeling safe.

As for John, I thought he was about to leave me. But I was wrong; he stayed with me the whole night and never left my side. He really is my friend. John cares about me just like Brian and Roger do the same too.

I'm currently on the fourth day and was able to talk clearly. I felt relieved. John, Brian and Roger visited me the past three days. I heard John say, "Freddie.. are you feeling any better now?" I smile and nod my head.

"That's good to hear, Freddie," Brian says. "So, do you think you might be able to go to the studio? We will talk to Miami and tell him that you're currently in the hospital. He'll understand." He says. "Thank you," was all I said before sleep kicked in and made me fall asleep as Brian, Roger and John all left. They all knew I would feel better little by little.

A nurse walks in. "Hey there, Freddie. How do you feel?" She kindly asks. "A little bit well." I say. "That is good news. I have some good news for you too; the person that did this to you, Paul Prenter..I think that is his name, not sure..just got arrested for murdering an old man down the street. He won't have parole up until 1986." That there was some really good news. I curled up into a ball as she mentioned Paul's name... but I strangely felt a little scared.

"Um, pardon me, m'aam. Could you tell me what is your name?" I ask in case I ever go to the hospital for the second time. "It's Jessica." She says. "Okay, I will remember the name now, Jessica." I say, smiling.

She left the room and I felt relieved as I heard those good news; I also started to recover a little bit. I just needed three more days and I would be back to my normal life. Thank you, God. Thank you for bringing John, Brian and Roger in to visit me. They are really good friends. I'm so glad I met them in the first place when we started forming the band Queen.