Spend Christmas With Me

Freddie's POV:

I'm not sure if it was a miracle or not, but John and I felt a lot better. This meant that we were free to go. I was told the same thing when I stayed there for one entire week.

All I could think about was when John kissed me in my house after showing him my costumes I made in high school, him and I thought it was pretty funny as we wore it and laughed at each other.

Like I said, John was a really good kisser. Wish I can get a chance to taste his lips on mine again. It would be a perfect thing for us. John is thinking about what we should do now that Christmas is on the way.

"Hey Deaky love, what do you want to do for when Christmas arrives?" I ask him. "Maybe cuddle with you in your house or maybe watch a movie and drink hot cocoa." He tells me. I smile with all my teeth. He loved my smile especially my teeth.

"Freddie, you haven't been to my house. Would you like to come to my house and watch a movie there?" John asks me. "Of course, either way sounds great." I say, again smiling.

The month  was the end of November, close to mid December. John and I have been a friendly couple if that's what you can call us.

"John, do you get uncomfortable whenever I call you Deaky?" I ask him as I let him piggyback onto me. I can tell his feet were sore from walking the streets. I felt the same too, but I only walked for exercise and only exercise.

"No, Freddie. Do you get uncomfortable when I or everyone else in the band calls you Fred?" He says, holding onto me as I piggyback him. Like I said, his feet were sore and mine were about to be too after walking in long miles.

I couldn't wait to have John in my arms to kiss him and cuddle with him in bed. I would have the chance to tell him Merry Christmas by the time Christmas arrived.