Save Me

John's POV:

Finally, the police came to our rescue. We saw them arresting Paul and hearing him scream as they hand cuffed him tightly.

They took us to a hospital for recovery time by time. I knew Freddie and I would be in the same hospital where I took Freddie to heal himself over time. For now, we are currently staying in the hospital for one week.

We were there just crying as we had the memories of Paul physically and mentally attacking us. He loved seeing Freddie suffer. I don't know about me, as I'm not that kind of person that ever talked to him, just that I think he's a vicious person that should rot in hell.

We finally heard people clapping and cheering on the other side of the room. We were wondering why they were reacting that way. Freddie told me, "It was probably that the police arrested Paul," and that was when I heard him sob harder and harder.

Then there was Freddie trying to sing to himself in order to stop crying. He had this one song stuck in his head called "My Melancholy Blues", a song that he wrote beautifully. I never heard the song as it was my first time now listening to him singing it. He felt each lyric just like on stage.

Another party's over
And I'm left cold sober
My baby left me for somebody new
I don't wanna talk about it
Want to forget about it
Wanna be intoxicated with that special brew
Come and get me
Let me
Get in that sinking feeling
That says my heart is on an all-time low
So, don't expect me
To behave perfectly
And wear that sunny smile
My guess is I'm in for a cloudy and overcast
Don't try and stop me
'Cause I'm heading for that stormy weather soon
I'm causing a mild sensation
With this new occupation
I'm permanently glued
With this extraordinary mood
So, now move over
Let me take over
With my melancholy blues
I'm causing a mild sensation
With this new occupation
I'm in the news
I'm just getting used
To my new exposure
Come into my enclosure
And meet my... ha-ha-ha-ha-ha

There I was, just smiling and clapping as he finished singing. "This song is relatable to me, because.....for some reason, it reminds me of me and Paul.....when we dated and were a thing back then, not anymore." I heard him cry, he was crying a little. I wish I could get up and hold Freddie in my arms.

I started to feel nauseous, so did Freddie. I also felt like we were starting to get into depression and more pain. We hated this feeling so much.

He doesn't deserve any of this. He's so innocent, at least that's the way I see him in my eyes. I think that he would love the fact that I love whenever he sings for me, Brian and Roger, even the audience loved his voice. They think it's completely angelic.

I will never break the promise of leaving Freddie out alone, he doesn't like that. It traumatizes him, not to mention it even scares me too. I guess Freddie and I are totally alike. Who knows? Maybe we are, maybe we aren't.