What Seriously Happened Here?

Freddie's POV:

There I was, walking down the road in excitement. I was ready to go to John's house to tell him that I was completely ready for us to take our relationship to a more loving pace than usual. Suddenly, I feel a sharp object hitting my head. Before I knew it, I fell.

It was Paul. How did he know I was going to John's house? Somebody must have probably told him the address. I was laid down the sidewalk and Paul was getting the tape, ropes and anything else I can think of. Fuck, I said.

"Hey there Fred. Glad you woke up." He said with a fake smile. "P-Paul..what are you going to do to me?" I say, still unconscious as he hit my head very hard it started bleeding. "You and I are going to have some fun. Now, what did I tell you about telling John that we used to have a relationship?" He asked me. I just looked away because I didn't want to look into those dangerous eyes of his. Shit, I knew I wasn't going to like this, I said.

There he was, tieing up my feet making me scream in pain, it was too tight. "Shh, Fred. You are going to enjoy this, as much as I will." He said, a devilish grin forming upon his lips. He really loved hurting me so bad. He added tape in my mouth so I wouldn't be able to scream or call for help. If I did..I would be dead by now. "You won't survive this one, Fred" He said. I couldn't hear shit, as I was unconscious..and probably dead at this point.

He aggressively pulled down my pants and ripped off my shirt. Before I knew it, he pulled down my boxers and I felt him thrust onto me. I was getting raped. I felt like nobody was here to save me, because I told John what happened. I whimpered and moaned in a low voice repeatedly as Paul brutally raped me. Little tears fell from my eyes as I began to sob and weep a little harder than before. I absolutely hated this, but had to go through it.

Speaking of abuse, I was bullied when I was little; I'd always get called things like "Faggot" and "Bucky". It was because of both my sexuality and my teeth. As I said before, I didn't like singing with my teeth being shown but everyone appreciated how good they just looked on me.

Back to the rape; I let out a whimper through the tape and then...."AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I let out the loudest scream through the tape I could possible. Paul put the knife down my thigh and it hurt badly I felt like wanting to scream louder and louder. After what felt like forever, Paul finished and finally let go of me.

"Now, Fred. Will you promise to NEVER tell John or anyone of your friends about what I did to you? You won't like it next time. This was just a little practice to see how you would react. I laughed at your painful reaction; you screamed. Hahaha!!" He says, already laughing at me. He seriously loved mocking me.

I felt the knife put down on my throat again, trying to slit it. But he was smart. He had to see me live in pain. He just had to see me feeling depressed later. I hated his tricks. I hate him. He left me dying on my own, all alone. With nobody by my side to save me.

If there's only one mistake I did, it was meeting him the first time. I thought he was a good guy. How silly of me. He was very abusive to me. And I mean very.

As I laid down, pleading and begging for someone to help me, I saw a car stopping by. Maybe it was John, Brian or Roger. Who knows?

I was right; it was John. "Hey, who's down there?" I hear him say. " I tried calling out for help, but it hurt so bad. "Oh my god...Freddie!!!!" John screams as he sees me laying down the sidewalk, all bruised up and my clothes off.

"For fuck's sake, Freddie. What happened?" He says. I can't answer because at this point, I feel weak.......I feel like dying. "I've gotta get you to a hospital. Don't die on me, Freddie. Please..." He says, crying as his hands hold me tight while carrying me to the car and laying down the passenger seat. I felt like he was just trying to take good care of me, when I had the dark, vicious abuse with Paul engraved in my head.

I felt like screaming in front of John. But I couldn't. I didn't want to scare my own friend. "Freddie, you're gonna be okay. Just please don't leave me like this. I am begging." He says, sobbing more and more as the tears fall down his eyes and looks at me laying down in pain as if I was already close to death.

He took me to the hospital and they sent me there for about a whole day. I was in a coma so I couldn't remember anything that happened either yesterday or today. Before I knew it, he came to see me. "Hey, Freddie. How do you feel?" I can't hear his words as I am in a coma.

First, I was hit in the head and fell down one of the sidewalks. Then, I was brutally raped by Paul. Now, I am in a hospital trying to get recovered from one of my thighs that hurt badly. What did I really do to deserve this? Someone please get me out of this, I'm crying a little as I say this.