The Tour

John's POV:

We were all shocked in content when Freddie's self- written song "Somebody to Love" was announced on the radio. He truly loved performing the song in the music video we currently did in the studio.

For some reason, we all just seemed to get along so well; I got along with everyone, mostly with Freddie. He understands me and is always there to save me. I am now returning the favor and I'm saving him now, because he's in danger..well, not now.

When we all went to the studio, there he was, sitting in the piano playing one of the songs he wrote called "You Take My Breath Away". We all sat down next to him and heard his beautiful voice when he started to sing and play the first few keys on the piano.

Ooh you take my breath away
Look into my eyes and you'll see
I'm the only one
You've captured my love
Stolen my heart
Changed my life
Every time you make a move
You destroy my mind
And the way you touch
I lose control and shiver deep inside
You take my breath away
You can reduce me to tears
With a single sigh
(Please don't cry anymore)
Every breath that you take
Any sound that you make
Is a whisper in my ear
I could give up all my life for just one kiss
I would surely die
If you dismiss me from your love
You take my breath away
So please don't go
Don't leave me here all by myself
I get ever so lonely from time to time
I will find you
Anywhere you go, I'll be right behind you
Right until the ends of the Earth
I'll get no sleep till I find you to tell you
That you just take my breath away
I will find you
Anywhere you go
Right until the ends of the Earth
I'll get no sleep till I find you to
Tell you when I've found you
I love you

When he finished playing the piano, he immediately turned around and looked at us; we clapped for him. "Thank you, guys," He tells us. We all were planning a tour maybe in the United Kingdom or the States, or maybe even Japan...we seriously loved Japan. It was a blast; the fans cared about us.

Freddie already came up with the name, based on the album A Day At The Races. As soon as we were all finishing, we packed up our things. That's when I grabbed his arm and held onto him tight, we walked down together until he invited me to his house.

"Freddie, why did you bring me to your house?" I ask him. "I just wanted to show you my outfits. It would be nice for you to wear one." He tells me, holding out a jacket he hasn't worn in ages. It was denim. I loved wearing denim. "Oh my goodness, thanks, Freddie. I love it!!!" I say, squeezing him into a hug.

"I've got plenty more jackets and pants, all in denim. I saved them for you, because..well, you really love wearing denim." He says. I cry in excitement as he is still showing out the jackets and pants he was talking about.

I honestly felt like Freddie was going to feel better as long as I was there with him. He was the only person I cared about the most. He takes me to the bathroom and leaves me there to try out the jackets and pants. When I get out of the bathroom, Freddie looks at me and says "Darling, you look fabulous. I'm so glad you love those set of denim pairs I gave you. They fit you so well."

He currently sat on the piano thinking if Queen will have another tour. Oh, Freddie. Relax. Someday, it'll come, I say. He was wearing a floral jacket, because he loves floral jackets and prints on them specifically and I love how good they look on him.