Hyde Park

Freddie's POV:

We just got to Hyde Park, an indoor-outdoor arena from London. We felt like we were at home after we toured for so long from country to country. London was one of our final destinations in the future, and I suspected that for now.

We were allowed into the indoor stage where many fans were waiting for us. There we were; all rocking out our clothes. We started off with a song Brian had written for the album, "Tie Your Mother Down". An interesting song, if you ask me, unlike Roger's "I'm In Love With My Car"...that was a bit questionable.

According to the map Miami showed us, we've seen the map for Hyde Park; it looks so pretty and yet so crowded with a lot of people. When we got to Hyde Park, we couldn't believe our eyes; I said it was like a dream, more like it's so beautiful.

"Holy fuck, what a great time we're gonna have, you guys," I say. They look at me, all nodding their heads in reply to my response. There we were; about to set Hyde Park on fire, NOT literally. I mean to get these people in the crowd hype, if that makes sense.

Just to let anyone know what our setlist for the tour was or what it looked like:
Tie Your Mother Down
Bohemian Rhapsody
Ogre Battle
Sweet Lady
White Queen (As It Began)
Flick of the Wrist
You're My Best Friend
Bohemian Rhapsody (again)
Killer Queen
The March of the Black Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody (Oh God, again?!)
Bring Back That Leroy Brown
Brighton Rock
Son and Daughter
'39
You Take My Breath Away
The Prophet's Song
Stone Cold Crazy
Keep Yourself Alive
Liar
In the Lap of the Gods...Revisited

Oh man, we were gonna need a lot of exercise, 'cuz we were going to rock out the stage tonight. I was so glad to get up and strut and, when I needed to, play the piano and either sing lead or backup, as long as I and the others had a good time.

Sorry I had to read Bohemian Rhapsody three times, three fucking times. I don't see where is my personal favorite song I wrote, Somebody to Love. Oh right, I remember Miami told us the promotional tour for A Day At The Races would be next year, so maybe I feel like some songs from the album will be included, I'm not sure.