Somebody to Love

Freddie's POV:

Miami called all of us to meet him in his office right next to where our studio was. "Boys, I'm glad you all are here," he says. "I have some excellent news; the A Day At The Races tour will be happening this year on September. Sorry, it's for promoting the album.... but it's in Hyde Park in London." He tells us. We all were excited as we heard the news.

I mistook myself for saying the A Day At The Races tour; that was a different one we have planned next year. "It'll be on September 18 of this year." Miami tells us in a more specific way.

As soon as we packed our things to go the van we all toured in, we were ready to go to Hyde Park and not just to entertain the audience, but also to give them something to remember; an energetic stage concert. Miami joined us, since he was our manager and told us there will be 21 songs on the setlist created for the tour.

I saw John smiling as he played a bassline that he remembered from when we recorded the album in the studio. Brian was holding his guitar; Roger was holding his drumsticks and I was practicing my voice so when I would get ready to perform on stage in a couple of years.

We all were listening to music playing in the van as Miami was driving it. He played whatever played on the radio. Some songs we were doing for the Hyde Park tour would be both early and later songs. And I mean later as of this year.

Boy, were we all excited for the tour. We could not wait to see the fans' reactions when they would see us; that's exactly what happened in Japan when we visited last year in 1975.