We Will Rock You

John's POV:

I was blown away by the fact Freddie and I just had sex in his house for Christmas. I now feel like he will probably never talk to me again. I feel ashamed, I just wanted something right for us. So I had to just kiss him.

We got our outfits in his house and I went to my house to grab my clothes from my closet. "Freddie, I will see you later." I say. He smiles as he kisses me again. Freddie seriously gave me butterflies when he was with me all the time.

Now, we were all getting ready to go the studio just because Brian wanted to show us something he did; a little rhythm we all seemed to like. "Okay, Brian.... now what is this little beat?" I ask him.

"It's from a song I wrote called We Will Rock You. I am sure you all will love it." He says to us. Freddie, Roger and I were smiling when he said this.

So what we all did was stomp twice and then clap to the rhythm of Brian's song. I then heard Freddie join in by singing what would be the chorus; "We will, we will rock you." He sings. "Freddie, that was perfect. Can you do it again?" Brian asks him.

Freddie didn't hesitate to sing as long as it was with us. His teeth were shown when he would sing every time, it made us smile. "We will, we will rock you." A more powerful voice from Freddie comes out of his lips. We've heard Freddie change his voice in several different songs, it made us cheer for him even more.

Then that was when Miami approaches us to tell us that next year was the tour for an album we were still working on currently called News of the World. I am sure Freddie told you guys this and didn't let me get a chance to say this.

We were planning that the album had at least 10-11 songs all written by each and every one of us. I wrote this little song called "Spread your Wings", but I felt it was a difficult song for Freddie to sing as it was an emotional song. Whenever he sung a sad song, this voice, Freddie, always channeled his emotions both on studio and on stage. He didn't care. He liked to sing both powerful songs and emotional songs he or I, even Brian and Roger, wrote.

But like Freddie says, "I don't give two shits". So he basically wrote almost every single song followed by Brian and Roger, and then me.

Miami told us that the promotional album tour was on November 11, 1977 to May 13, 1978, so we would need a lot of exercise because it was for two years. I got so excited as Freddie and I looked at each other. He knows I can't sing, but when I sing in front of the mic, he seems to be so proud of me.

Everyone in Queen knows me as the bassist. That is all I technically am. I also am an electric engineer...I created an amplifier for my bass called Deacy Amp, I thought it was a catchy name but I liked it.

Did I already mention that we were all going to need a lot of exercise for two years? Oh, that's right, I did. How silly of me.