Kidnapped (Part I)

John's POV:

Freddie and I just kissed. I was scared because I just didn't know how to react towards him, since he was so fine and pretty handsome with whatever outfit he had on. For now, we slept together, but was nothing sexual. Him and I already agreed to not having sex at all, which he thought was a perfect idea.

"Morning, darling," Freddie says to me. "Morning, love," I say. "Did you sleep well?" He asks me. "Have not slept that good for a long time. I wish I could live in your house," I say, joking. He knows that was the truth. I wasn't lying..maybe I was. Who knows?

As we wake up in the morning, Freddie then hears a doorbell and goes to open the door. It was Paul with, a mask? Huh, that's weird. "Are you guys Freddie Mercury and John Deacon?" He asks us. We stupidly answer yes knowing we would get kidnapped by him.

Freddie and I were dragged into a large van. It sort of looked like our tour van. We were pushed into the van roughly by Paul. Fucking God, his hands were a tough one to mess around with. Paul took us to this abandoned warehouse and got the weapons that he would use to torture us. Yes, torture us. I would be involved in this, and it's not because of Freddie. He just looked away, so did I.

"Hahaha, look at you guys. Acting like sluts, wanting each other." Paul says. He tells us to stand up. That's exactly what we do; it's just that for now. "Good, now you guys are gonna have SO much fun." He tells us. I hear Freddie crying a little bit.

There it was; Freddie got reminded of the assault he had with Paul. I don't know how I remembered that, but I feel like Freddie told me. I again hated seeing him like this. Paul told us to remove our clothes and that's exactly what we do.

I remove my clothes, so does Freddie. I'm not lying if I say Freddie and I were both crying because we just knew exactly what was coming afterwards. Paul was about to rape us. Well, torture us first to "motivate us". Then he would assault us.

"Get ready to enjoy this, fellas." He tells us. Freddie lets out a loud whimper as he thrusts onto him and he cries in pain, begging Paul to get off him. I did the same when Paul thrusted onto me; I whimpered and begged him to get off me.

But we know Paul; he wasn't going to leave us alone. He continued doing this to us until he finished after what felt like forever. He then began to torture us as minutes flew by.

He used rods, metals, and whips to whip Freddie. When I say I heard someone screaming in pain.....it was Freddie. He then whipped me. Paul whipped us pretty harshly, making our backs feel bloody and so severe, we weren't able to feel it for now.

As for the rods and metals, he attacked Freddie first and then me. We screamed as we saw he had a razor blade to cut our hair off, we were completely scared of him. With the belt from my pants, Paul continued whipping us. Shit, now our backs felt like something cut through us really badly. Freddie and I both felt each other's reactions, I'm not even kidding when I say this.

Oh, Paul wasn't done with us. We would continued to be brutally tortured and assault the following day. I feel it coming, so does Freddie. We now hated this.