Happy Halloween

This idea came from something I thought would be considered cute and funny...like imagine if Freddie and Deaky actually did this Halloween thingy together in real life, lol.

Freddie's POV:

I couldn't believe when the audience cheered for us. A smile formed upon my lips as I began showing off my teeth with my smile. I saw girls in the crowd just swooning and screaming for all of us, especially me. We just finished with "In the Lap of the Gods". I feel like the song, to me, was completely interesting as I wrote it.

I loved seeing the crowd's reaction. We were never in our lives going to forget about Hyde Park. It was this beautiful moment where the crowd always interacted with us, especially when I spoke to them before even picking out a song for them to hear us perform live.

September was nearly going to end, and on to one of my favorite holidays, Halloween, October was about to start; I couldn't wait to spend more time with my friend John. As I said before, we have been currently dating for about three weeks.

But now I want to take our relationship to a further level; kiss when we want to, hug when we want to, all kinds of things friends do. One thing we both agreed to not do was have sex with each other, because.....it would be extremely weird.

John, Brian, Roger and I were all talking about the tour tonight and we felt congratulated and excited at the same time. We all packed up our things and went to our homes; I approached John, nearly scaring him because he doesn't like to be scared and asked him if we would like to spend time in my house. He smiled and said yes, we both walked down the sidewalk and went straight to my house. Or should I say, my fancy house.

I sat down with John on the couch, as we were just talking about stuff we both understood. But before I went further, I wanted to tell John something very, very serious.

"John..I want to take our relationship to the furthest level," I say while waiting for John's reaction. That is when I heard him say, "Really? So do I." I smiled so hard, suddenly remembering the agreement him and I did; to not have sex at all. Like I said, it would feel weird.

I feel John's hands pulling me into a hug as we both went to my room and showed him something we will both love; some Halloween costumes I created when I was in high school. Of course I gave them a better- looking design because why not?

"Freddie." He says. "John." I say. "I love these little costumes you made." He says. "Thank you, I created them when I was in high school." I tell him, he only smiled and looked at me. For now, John and I have gone back to normal and I suddenly saw him already walking close to me and bringing his lips upon mine.

"John, what are you-" I say, but he silences me with his finger. "Shh, Freddie. This is my way of saying I love you." He says. I love how good of a kisser he is. It gave me chills in a good way. That was all we did; just kiss. We tried out the costumes left on the desk in the bathroom. When we got out, we just laughed at each other because of how hilariously ridiculous both of our outfits were, especially mine.

We were supposed to be inspired by something like The Rocky Horror Picture Show or Cabaret, except I only got us hats and jewelry for the accessories. It's a funny thing, I know. But John and I laughed and had so much fun.

"Shall you say it or should I say it?" He tells me. "I'd say we both say it together." I tell him. "Okay. Happy Halloween!!!" We both say in unison, our voices for some reason sounded well together when speaking. I love it.