Two

Proof Read ✅

Chan's POV

The table was awfully quiet. Everyone ate their meals in peace not bothering to care about another.

I could feel eyes staring right at me. Most likely the maids that were watching.

I felt like an outsider, though I was.

The guards I came with were wearing black with a very small amount of white, but there was a decent amount of gray. I was an outcast here, everyone wore bright colors while I was dreading dark ones.

As I started eating I felt another pair of eyes settle on me.

I looked up to the same guard from earlier staring at me. I just looked back at him leaning back in my chair and smirking.

"Peasants," the king spoke. "Leave the room." Everyone left except for our guards.

"Let us finally discuss how we will go on with this alliance."

I began to turn serious, no more playing around.

~~~

Authors pov

"As tradition goes, you'll have to wed one of our people." The kings spoke.

"And who do you plan on making me marry?" Chan questioned.

"Preferably I would rather you marry of Royal blood, but my only daughter has already been wed. As you can see I only have my son left."

"And what are you implying? That I marry your son?"

"That is up to you, if not, the duke's youngest daughter is looking for marriage."

"And what happens if I decline both offers?"

"There are many other girls in their kingdom."

Chan slowly nodded. Thinking deeply, he has finally come to a decision.

"You see your majesty, I'm gay which means I only have an attraction to boys," Chan stated. "I have absolutely zero interest in the females of your kingdom."

"So then what do you suggest?" Then King spoke. "You want to marry a man?"

Chan displayed a smile on his face that could not go unnoticed. "Delightly."

_____

Vote :)