Twenty-Eight

Hyunsung chapter :>

Hyunjin was walking down the busy morning streets, he had a sack over his shoulders and Khami in one hand. The dog side-eyed everyone she walked by.
Khami was majestic in Hyunjin's hand.

Fuck she had additude.

"Khami you can glare at anyone you want when we reach Felix's. I keep getting weird looks from everyone." Hyunjin whispered to the dog who just glared at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin wasn't the owner of Khami, Khami was the owner of Hyunjin.

As Hyunjin was walking he noticed a familiar face by a flower shop. It was the guy he saw at the club last night. The blue haired man was choosing a flower from the owner. He looked so cute with his hands crossed and his legs glued together.

But then Hyunjin's intrusive thoughts won.

He started thinking of chains. The blue haired man tied up to a bed with a cloth covering his mouth. It was hot. His legs spread out for Hyunjin. Submissive.

Shit, I shouldn't be thinking of stuff like this.

Hyunjin shook his head, shaking off the dirty thought.

Should I go say hi? I mean we did do some shit last night... What if I was just a one-night stand?

"Let's just go." Hyunjin stopped eyeing the shorter and continued his journey to Felix's. The freckled boy didn't live too far but since he was working in a bakery which offered dorms he took it without a problem not wanting to burden Minho.

Jisung was still choosing a flower. He needed to get information from the spies somehow.

Jisung turned around and saw a familiar face walking by. It was Hyunjin. The squirrel boy's face lit up quickly.

"Hyunjin!" He called out happily.

Hyunjin was a little shocked after hearing his name. Turning around he saw the blue haired boy waving at him all smiley

"Oh hey." Hyunjin replied a little shyly. Khami just mentally facepalmed herself.

"Is your back okay? Cause you know-"

"Yeah!" Hyunjin loudly responded. He didn't want others to know he "could" be a bottom.

"Next time I'm topping." Hyujin was quick to protest.

"If you're dominant against me." Jisung smirked.

"I just let you cause I wanted to know what it felt like."

"Of Course Romeo. Now help me pick a flower that doesn't look like complete shit."

"Sure, but make it quick. I have to be somewhere."

"Where are you going?"
"A friend's place. What do you need the flowers for anyway?"

"I'm trying to seduce someone." Jisung quickly responded looking at the flowers, not bothering to look at Hyunjin.

"Oh." Was all Hyunjin said. The older one looked back at the flowers and saw one to his liking. He took a pink looking flower and said, "Can I have this one?"

"Of course." The old man responded and Hyunjin paid.

"That for you?" Jisung asked.

"No, for someone else."

"You have your eye on someone." Jisung bumped his shoulder with Hyunjin teasing the older.

"Yeah, but they don't like me back."

"Well you never know." Jisung smiled.

"It's for you." Hyunjin abruptly spoke, placing the flower in front of Jisungs face.

"M-me?" Jisung stuttered.

"Yeah, if you're gonna reject me just-" Hyunjin wasn't given a chance to finish his sentence, Jisung quickly moved the flower aside and brought the older one closer to him, smashing their lips together.

Hyunjin felt the younger man move his lips against his. Smiling Hyunjin wrapped his hands around the youngest's waist who was tip-e-toeing.

The shop owner just stood there watching everything in action before he let out a cough signalling to the two that he was still there.

The two lovebirds awkwardly pulled away from each other smiling and apologizing to the man.
"It's alright, that's normal for kids your age." He spoke all jolly.

"Haha sorry." Jisung apologized and bought a flower of his own.

"If you like me, why are you trying to seduce someone else?" Hyunjin asked, a little upset.

"That's personal, I can't tell you that..."

"Then what was the point in all that?" Hyunjin started speaking a little louder. Khami was now glaring at the two. The dog was about to bark but was cut off hen Jisung started to speak.

"Hyunjin, I really like you. I promise you that. But I just can't tell you why I need to do it."

"Honestly we just met last. I think I'm rushing things. We should just stop."

"Wait Hyunjin-"

"I need to go now, cya." Hyunjin picked up Khami, turning his back to the younger.

"Wait." Jisung pleaded as a whisper.

——
I'll probably only be able to update on the weekends, but I do get the chance then for sure I'll do it on weekdays as well. School is just keeping me really busy. Sorry :(

Haven't asked this in a while.

How's it going? ❤️

AND MEGAVERSE UNVEIL??

I'm gonna pass out when their comeback is out this time.