Twenty-Four

Run.

Minho knew it was risky but he looked behind him still keeping his pace. He was right, all of them were after him now. He ran through the castle halls but instead of exiting through the gate, he left for the garden. The only way where none of the guards would see him. He ran through the field of flowers and trees. It was beautiful here, but Minho didn't get much of a chance to look at the scenery, too busy running.

He finally reached the walls of the garden and started to climb, when he climbed to the top he saw Chan and the three others right there. Chan was the only one who looked scary but hot. Well at least to Minho.

Why do I think of these things at times like this? Minho sighed.

He jumped off the wall and ran through the forest headed to town. As Minho was running tears slipped out and now they won't stop. They kept on coming.

Why are you crying?

You're so fucking weak.

Stop crying you bitch!

He thought to himself, trying to stop the tears. It hurt, that he had to be the one in this situation. He thought he had found someone who really loved him. But he was out here plotting something. Minho had every reason to be running. From his point, if Chan wouldn't tell him. Then it was something he didn't want him to know, but if that was the case then it was something bad.

Right?

The footsteps behind him didn't stop, which meant that they were still chasing Minho.

He really doesn't trust me?

Minho stopped, he realized where he was. It's the place where he sang Chan that song, the place that was so calming. He continued hearing footsteps, but Minho didn't bother running. He just looked at the city view, the bright lights against the jet-black sky. It was soothing.

And soon after the footsteps behind him stopped too.

"You really gave up?" Jisung laughed, he didn't look one bit tired.

"I realized something," Minho spoke, he turned around and a soft-looking boy greeted the 4.

"Min-"

"I need a break, I won't tell anyone. I just want a break. Please" Minho put his two hands together shutting his eyes. "Please."

Changbin and Beomgyu were expecting to see a soft and comforting Chan but damn they were wrong.

"Alright." Chan at this point couldn't care less. He came to Celestia for one reason. That was to take down Varahn. No need for love, but that all changed when Minho came around. And now, it was going back to normal.

Minho still loved Chan, he just needed the break. Sort everything out.

"Can you guys leave?" Minho asked politely.

"Why?" Jisung asked rolling his eyes.

"If you won't leave then I will." Minho turned around and started to make his way down. Chan just watched him walk away.

"Min." He mumbled.

-----

Minho roamed the city streets by himself, looking at all the happy couples. One was buying cotton candy for his girlfriend. Another was giving their love a piggyback ride. Minho wanted to do all those things.

But he can't. No matter what he does, he can't. Minho reached his apartment, but instead of heading inside, he went all the way to the rooftop. Getting the from his area of town. Minho walked to the edge looking.