Twenty-Five

I'm back ❤️

Drama time 😈

——
"Looks like this is where our night ends," Y/n smiled.

"Thank you for saving me again," Minho thanked.

"No need to thank me-" Y/n's sentence was cut off by a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

"You should go back to your boyfriend again." Y/n suggested," Maybe he can heal you?"

I thought that too.

"I'll go once I'm ready," Minho reassured her. Y/n gave her a supportive smile before she headed home.

----

Minho walked inside the apartment, he was greeted with empty silence. The only thing that filled the room were the muffled sounds of music from the city streets. Everyday was practically a festival in Celestia, but not for Minho.

He walked past all the rooms of his so-called "home" and headed to his bathroom.

SH Warning ⚠️

Minho looked at the mirror.

The same fuckign ugly face.

The memories from when he was younger.

You ugly piece of shit.

"They're right, I am ugly. I mess everything up. And I already messed up my first relationship."
Minho took his small knife from the drawer. Placing it on his soft pale skin and started to drag it across his arm. It stung so bad but Minho didn't care.

I deserve it

Soon the pain quickly turned somewhat pleasing. No. That's not it, it felt nice. Minho finally knew what it was. It was a pleasure he felt.

It felt so fucking good, he couldn't stop now. He started to cut in places where he would have trouble covering up.

By the end of it, Minho's whole body was covered in bloody cuts. When he looked at himself in the mirror, there was a smile. A genuine smile on his face. He couldn't control his emotions, it got the better him.

I know I deserve pain, but this feels way too good to be true.

---

Minho cleaned himself up and made sure all the cuts had been cleaned and treated like he had promised to Felix.

Minho left the bathroom and headed to bed. He jumped down laying on the bed.

"Your bed is really comfy."

Remembering what Chan said made a tear slip out. He wanted to apologize, he was in no place to eavesdrop on him. That's it, he was gonna go talk to Chan tomorrow.

Afterall, he needed to apologize.

---

Chan....
"Why did we have to come here again?" Chan groaned as the four of them sat at a table in the bar.

"Cause why not?" Jisung shrugged.

"So are you and Minho hyung over or-"

"I have no idea." Chan quickly responded.

"Woah, who the fuck is that guy?" Jisung gasped as his eyes came across a fine looking man.

Changbin looked at the man Jisung was pointing to.

"Oh that's Hyunjin."

"You know him??"

"Yeah, it's Minho's younger brother."