Twenty-Nine

HAPPY LEE KNOW DAY ❤️❤️

Minho's eyes were a little puffy from a few tears he shed earlier. He didn't want anyone to know about this. Even Felix had no clue.

Minho silently entered the dull castle, the curtains were thick revealing no sunshine, and the hall's candles were dim. Minho's breathing was getting rapid, his memories were still haunting, they just came back suddenly. Why?

"Why can't you leave me alone." Minho whispered, clutching his hair.

"Min?" A gentle voice called from behind. Minhi quickly turned around seeing his boyfriend standing behind him with a worried expression.

"Oh, hey." Minho awkwardly waved.

"Who were you talking to?"

"Nobody.." Mino hesitantly answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, ofcourse."

"Minho you can tell me if-"

"There's nothing wrong Channie, now I need to head to Jeongin." Minho was about to turn around until Chan grabbed his waist.

"My morning kisses." Chan pouted before he started to lean in but Minho pushed him back.

"I'm sorry, don't take it personal. I just..need to go." Minho walked quickly away from the older.

"Kitten..." Chan whispered. The older one noticed a change in Minho. Something was definitely wrong. But Chan was going to find out. No matter how hard Minho tries to hide it, Chan will know.

Something may be lost, but always found.

Just not

by

You.

____

Minho knocked on the door before opening the doors to the prince's chambers.

"Jeongin, you ready?" Minho walked in seeing the maids help Jeogin change. HE was still shirtless with no coat on.

"I just need my top."

"Alright." Minho stood by the door staring out the window to the beautiful mountain view along with the kingdom.

A few minutes later, Jeongin was done and ready to head to the Dining hall.

"Let's go." Jeongin spoke formally, and Minho hummed along.

The two walked down the dim hallways of the castle, arriving in the dining hall. The guards opened the door of the hall revealing a few people at the dining table.

The King, Queen, Chan, and their guards. But Minho noticed a change in one of the chefs. He squinted his eyes trying to get a better look but then he probably looked dumb in front of everyone else. So he just brushed it off.
Minho stood right beside where Jeongin sat, which was right next to Chan. Every so often Chan would secretly move his hand behind the younger one attempting to grope Minho's ass  but before he got the chance to do anything Minho would speak up or slap his arm away.

By the end of breakfast Chan was quiet with a slight pout on his face. Minho giggled at how cute the older one was.

"So Chan, have you found the one you plan on wedding?" The king brought up the topic a little interested.

"Oh, yeah. He's amazing." Chan smiled. Minho tried to hide his happiness under that poker face, but his ears were bright red as Chan continued to say exaggerating things about the younger.