Nineteen

early update!

"Let's head back now," Felix smiled a little sad.

The three, Hyunjin, Minho, and Felix, were a little upset. Thinking back to what happened years ago. The blood, ashes, tears. The ones who fought till the end, and the ones who were hiding. The kids, teenagers, adults, and oldies.

"What was it like....? If you're comfortable telling us."

"Hyunjin or Lix will tell you, I'm gonna head out."

"I'll join you," Chan walked alongside Minho. Minho nodded and started to walk away the the older.

"Did something happen between them?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, they're finally getting along," Innie faintly spoke.

-----

"Where are we?" The older asked.

"My favorite place to relax." Chan looked at the city lights shining in the night black sky. They were on a hill kind of cliff place. Trees behind them and soft grass with beautiful flowers. Chan turned to look at Minho, the bunny boy's hair was moving along the breeze.

"What are you staring at?"

"Am I not allowed not stare at my boyfriend?" Minho started to blush and lightly push Chan away who chuckled at Minho. "You're adorable."

"Shut up before I push you off the cliff." The two finally sat down in peace.

"This is a nice place."

"Yeah, I know."

"It's better when you're here though." Minho rolled his eyes at the older's cheesiness.

"Baby," Chan called out.

"Yeah?" Chan leaned closer to Minho and put his head on the younger lap sleeping. Minho smiled and started to gently play with Chan's hair.

"The city lights never shined as bright as your eyes."

"Where is this coming from?"

"I don't know."

"My mom said the same thing when I was younger."

"Then that just means it's true."

Minho laughed, he leaned down and kissed the older lips. Chan kissed back and both their lips were moving in sync. Minho opened his mouth a little to let Chan in. Chan pulled Minho down further gently tugging on his hair. After some time Minho pulled away needing oxygen.

"Thank you."

"For what?" Chan asked.

"For loving me."

"Don't thank me for that."

"Alright, I won't."

They were silent, not awkward silence, but comfortable silence. Just being in each other's presence made them feel alive.

"Can you sing me a song?" Chan asked randomly.

"I can't sing."

"I don't care, I just want to hear your voice."

"Alright," Minho went into deep thought finding a song.

우리 이야기 아름다웠고

넌 내게 남겨진 기억

그 이상의 의미란 걸

잊지 말아 줘

긴 하루 속을 헤매이다