Thirty-Seven

Early update...

⚠️Blind fold, handcuffs, sexual scene.....
— — —

It's been about an hour since they left, the back of the carriage held luggage for a week. It's a few minutes past midnight. The night was asleep, the sky full of stars. A lonely moon without its sun.

But a couple full of love.

"We're here my king." The driver announced when he had come to a stop. Minho peeked out the window, the mesmerizing ocean went as far to kiss the stars. Dolphins swimming as the moon shone on them.

"It's beautiful." Minho was left with no other words.

"Not as much as you."

The driver helped unload the few luggages and took off informing them he'd be back in a week. The couple saw him leave the terrain, and now it was just them. Only them for the whole week, love, passion, and warmth.

The couple walked into the beach house, the entire vibe was cottage and comfortable.

"It's so nice here." Minho spoke as his eyes wandered through the living room.

"It is."

The house only had one bedroom, that bedroom had a huge pane revealing the ocean stretching far out.

This is gonna be one hell of a night.

"Now are you gonna be an obedient little Kitten for me?" Chan whispered into the younger's ear, his warm breath giving Minho goosebumps.

"M-maybe.." Minho stuttered, his breathing becoming unstable.

"Maybe..." The word lingered in Chan's mind as his hand traced Minho's jaw. "Maybe?" The word still are not escaping his mind. Minho shivered when Chan's other hand went inside his shirt.

"Maybe.." Minho repeated for him.. His heart was beating fast. "S-stop teasing m-me.." Minho let out in a breath.

"Teasing you? Am I teasing you?" Chan took a grip on the youngers jaw, bringing it closer to his face. Minho looked up, his eyes cutting through Chan's soul, a gaze he couldn't stop. The temptation to ruin him, hear his pleads. All under the moonlight...

"Get on the bed." Chan demanded, his intrusive thoughts taking over. Without hesitation Minho hopped on the bed waiting for the older.

"Let's try something new tonight... hmm?" Chan asked the younger who nodded willingly.

Opening the drawer, he took out a strip of white cloth, 2 handcuffs... and a shiny metal item. Minho couldn't make out what it was until it was just a few feet away from him. A knife....

"Scared? Or excited?" A smirk grew on Chan's face as he walked closer. "You think I wouldn't notice your little pain kink? You could've told me kitten.. I would have given you so much pleasure."

"I was just embarrassed..."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, don't hide anything from me.. Understand."

"Y-yes.."

"Good kitten... Now put this on. You trust me right?"

"Yes.." Minho took the white blindfold and tied it around his eyes. Now it was pitch black. He was weak under him....... but he didn't hate it. The air around them was overflowing with lust.

Minho felt a cold hand grab him, the handcuff hooked him to the headboard bars.

"W-what..?"

"Shh, you said you trust me. Let me pleasure you.." Chan whispered into Minho's ear.. Minho was completely submissive.. His dick was throbbing, and his head was spinning.