Thirty- three

If you don't like smut, read till the warning sign i put cause there is an important event in this chapter :)

Before you read though, I finally put some effort into the smut so it ont be as trashy. ;)

The couple dropped the cake off at Minho's house and left for Chan's "secret" place.

- - -

Riding through a dark forest, nearing a lake with the moon's reflection.

"We're here." Chan said happily as he got off and helped the younger one.

"What are we supposed to do here?"

"Sex."

"HERE?? WHAT IF SOMEONE SAW US?"

"No one will Minho and plus, I wanna do something special first."

"Like?"

Chan took out the large sac that was attached to the saddle of the horse. A blanket was taken out and Chan had laid it on the sand.

"This doesn't look romantic at all." Minho dead panned.

"Wait," Chan pouted. The older went behind a tree and then a few fairy lights were lit up. In each jar were several fireflies lighting up the small area by the lake. The jars were connected by a string of rope that was tied to a tree for support.

"Woah..."

"Much better isn't it?"

"Y-yeah."

"Min, close your eyes for a sec." Minho did as he was told, just after a few seconds he could tell something was lighting the area up through his eyelids. Minho wondered what was there.

"You can open them now."

Minho looked around and the whole lake was lit up, the coral in the water was glowing in blue and purple. The fishes were visible swimming in the lake, all of it was mythical. The seaweed moved along in the water as a final touch. Minho couldn't believe his eyes until he blinked several times.

"Do you like it?"

"H-how.."

"A magician never reveals his secrets." Chan grinned .

"Thank you." Minho smiled, he looked breathtaking as his fair flew in the cold breeze.

Right where the water started was a huge boulder with some moss and stray flowers. Chan grabbed Minho's wrist leading him up the boulder.

The elder stood in front of Minho, his back facing the moon. Right behind Chan was the beautiful full moon. To Minho, the scenery was just enchanting. He saw his boyfriend in front of the moon with the glowing lake and the dark forest surrounding them. Minho couldn't help but smile.

"I love this."

"I'm sure you'll love what i'm about to do much more."

"What-" Minho stopped his sentence once he saw Chan kneeling down.

"No way..." Minho whispered.

Chan held a ring with a purple gem that seemed to be amethyst. It had two shanks connected. Small diamond rings were coming out like wings that were attached to the main amethyst. On the other side of the diamond ring was small amethysts, one on each side. Above the main amethyst was a banner of diamonds and a small amethyst piece at the top. To top it off were small stones on each one. The ring was perfect for the couple.

(my description sucks so I'll put a picture of what the ring looks like at the end of the chapter.)

Chan started to speak "Lee Minho, from the moment I laid eyes on you, you've taken my breath away. Everything about you gives me butterflies. If I wanted to die, I'd do it for you. So, will you, Lee Minho, take the honor of being my loving husband?"