Seventeen

double update ;D

🔞

Minho was now naked while Chan still had his boxers on.

Chan started to kiss the younger using one hand to cup the younger's face while the other was roaming around Minho's body.

Meanwhile, Minho was grabbing onto the older neck and playing with his hair.

"You taste so good, baby."

Chan broke away from the kiss and started to mark Minho's neck.

Chan's other hand started to jerk Minho off, the younger was moaning quite loudly but tried so hard to stay quiet.

"I want to hear it." Chan lifted Minho's hands from his mouth.

"Ah~."

"Kitten I'm barely even doing anything, does this already turn you on?"

"mhm~." Minho's back started to arch when Chan started to lick his tip.

"My kitten is so sensitive," Chan smirked as he started to deep-throat the younger.

"Ahh~, fuck."

Chan started to massage the younger's inner thighs while going faster and using his other hand to mess with his nipple.

Minho took a grip on the older hair and tried slowing him down, yeah he liked the pleasure that was going through him but he wasn't used to being a bottom.

Chan knew this and since he already had Minho's consent and told him he wouldn't stop.

Chan took Minho's hands and pinned them to his sides.

"Ahh~, C-chan~, I'm gonna cum~"

"Not yet." The older mumbled."

"B-but."

Chan ignored him and continued sucking him off, spinning his tongue around the younger's dick.

Minho's back continued to arch more while his arms were pinned to the bed by Chan who was still sucking him off.

"C-can I now?"

"Mm," Minho released inside of Chan who swallowed everything, he licked the remaining off his lips, "You taste so sweet kitten."

"Shut up."

Chan laughed at the younger who was a blushing mess.

"I'm gonna prep you know okay?"

The younger nodded.

Chan took a bottle of lube from the nightstand and put some on his fingers and then Minho's hole.

He placed his finger and started to push inside of the younger going in and out at a decent pace.

He made sure to move his fingers making the younger's hole a little loose.

He put another finger in and Minho moaned at the sudden new pleasure coming to him.

Chan added another finger and he started thrusting faster.

"Ahh~"

Chan pulled his fingers out and Minho gasped and was a little upset that he stopped.

"W-why did you stop?"

"It's time for my dick baby, I'm sure it's better than my fingers," Chan smirked

Is it really as big as it was in my dream? Minho thought

Chan still had his boxers on and finally slid them off.

Fuck that dream, it's even bigger.

"THAT IS NOT GONNA FIT INSIDE ME!"