Twenty-Two

3rd person- Beomgyu and Jisung pov

The two were now heading out to the bar for their part-time job. Jisung was a pole dancer while Beomgyu was a bartender. He didn't like showing off his body, and doing that made it seem like he was a bottom when he very well hated it. Beomgyu likes being a top and also his part-time job while he was here, he could get one-night stands with random people whether female or male. Jisung on the other hand likes dancing, he likes the attention he is getting, but unlike Beomgyu he doesn't want to just have sex with random people. Jisung wants a connection with the person he doesn't it with.

And he hasn't found that person yet, but that person has found him.

Jisung finally finished his last performance of the night and was getting off the stage to go hang out with Beomgyu and get some drinks as well.

"How did I do?" Jisung asked eagerly.

"I wasn't looking, sorry. We just had more customers than usual today."

"Oh ok," Jisung turned around and saw their targets.

"Looks like they're here." Beomgyu put on his smiley face and started acting into his role and so did Jisung."

Both Yeonjun and Taehyun had no idea who Jisung and Beomgyu were, they only knew of them as Peter and Ben.

"How are you guys today?" Jisung smiled.

"What drinks?"

"The usual," Yeonjun said. While Beomgyu was preparing their drinks, Taehyn was staring at the older.

"You can't fall for anyone here Tae," Yeonjun whispered into Taehyun's ear.

"I know but look at how fine that man is." Taehyun made up excuses but Yeonjun didn't buy it. He knew Taehyun had some sort of romantic feelings For Beomgyu.

"Ben?" Taehyun called out.

"Can I help you?" The older asked.

"Yeah..... what's your status?"

"Like am I single? Yeah, I am.... Why do you ask though?"

"I was just trying to get to know you better I guess." Taehyun shyly spoke. Beomgyu just awkwardly smiled at him before getting back to work.

A few seconds later.

"There you go, the usual right? And here's yours Ji- I mean Peter."

"Hmm?" Yeonjun felt something was off.

"Oh it's just I have a friend and his name is Jisung and I hang out with him so I accediantly called him Jisung....." Beomgyu thought of a quick excuse.

"Ahh ok," Yeonjun went back to looking at the stage with dancers and one of them caught his eye.

"Do you guys know who that is" Yeonjun pointed to a black-haired male who dancing gracefully with the poles.

"Soobin hyung?"

"So that's his name."

"I thought you said no love," Taehyun whispered.

"Who said I loved him? I just asked who he was." Taehyun just rolled his eyes at the taller male. A few minutes later the group of dancers finished and were greeted with roses being thrown at the stage for their performance. Soobin didn't bother to take a rose or even look at them. He just walked off and headed straight for the bar.

"One soju please Ben." He asked, his voice was mesmerizing to Yeonjun. Making him feel things inside.

"Sure thing."

"You whipped," Taehyun whispered before excusing himself to the bathroom. Leaving Yeonjun to think about what was happening to him.

Am I really in love?

There's no way

He turned back around facing the bar now and Yeonjun looked to his side.

Fuck he looks so damn pretty

______

Later that night......Minchan...... 🤭

"Ahh~, faster." Minho's moans were muffled by the pillows. The room was anything but silent, filled with moans, groans, and the sound of Chan slamming into Minho.

This time the couple were trying a different position, Chan slamming into Minho from behind and Minho stuffing his face in the pillow and screaming in pleasure and pain.

"F-feels so g-good~" Chan didn't bother to reply busy thrusting into the younger and marking Minho's neck leaving purple marks wherever he went. Chan kept thrusting but removed one hand from Minho's hip went to the younger's crotch and started to jerk him off. Minho rolled his eyes back from the overstimulation and pleasure.

"You're doing so good kitten," Chan whispered to him in a husky voice.

"D-don't stop."

"I wasn't planning on it-" Chan was cut off by knocks from his bedroom door.

"Now who the fuck is here," He grunted angrily." I'm sorry kitten but looks like we have to stop." Chan pulled out of Minho and by the time he finished dressing the younger had already fallen asleep.

"Cute."

The knocking started again.

"I'm coming!" He yelled but made sure it wasn't too loud for Minho to wake up.

Chan opened the door and was greeted by a maid, "You have some visitors." She moved to the side and Changbin with Beomgyu and Jisung came in. I shut the door before thanking the maid.

"Why are you guys here now of all times?"

"Was no a bad time?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, you interrupted something."

"And what was that something?" Changbin smirked. Chan rolled his eyes.

"Let's talk in the balcony, I don't want to wake him up."

"Wake who?" Beomgyu asked looking around the room until he laid eyes on a sleeping Minho.

"Who's he?" Jisung asked for Gyu.

"Your hoe? A one-night stand?"

"Nothing of that sort, he's my boyfriend."

"YOUR DATING?"

"Shut the fuck up, your gonna wake him up."

"Oh my bad," Jisung apologized.

"Yeah I'm dating, gotta problem?"

"I thought you had no bitches...." Beomgyu mumbled.

"You thought what?" Chan sarcastically smiled.

"Never mind," Beomgyu made excused.

-----

I'm sobbin crying screaming ahhhhh

I just read a sad minchan ff and ahhhhhhhhhhh
it has a book 2 and I want an update ahhhhhhhhhh

I'm obssesed ik :)

Anyway PLEASE recommend me some good fanfics, any ship is fine with me but if u have a hyunho or Minchan then plz share it with me thank you ❣️

So i want through my followers and readers list and I saw some of you guys write and are really good writers. I plan on reading ur stories since some of them caught my attention so you may see me :D

Anygays plz vote ty ^_^