[ 2 ] C O N V E R S A T I O N

" Sister in law

" Sister in law.... really? Aunty was saying she is sweet, " Viktor said, confusingly. " I guess she misunderstood us because she can't talk like this to her mother-in-law, " Pavel guessed.
"Sister-in-law is in trouble " Ivan tensed.

These guys were wasting their and my time. Already started calling her sister-in-law. " You can leave, " I Asserted, making my way to the stairs.

Sister-in-law sister in law these guys are really out of their minds. I can't stay with them anymore, it would be better for me to leave.

" What do you think? " My mother inquired, during dinner time. I haven't decided anything yet, I don't know what to say.

" I will tell you in the morning, " I told them, I need time before agreeing.

India

" You guys go home, I have some work with Bhai at the office " I informed and picked up my bag. " And what about the decision? "Saras question getting up with me. " Let's see " I replied with a nod.

It was evening, I was in my room

It was evening, I was in my room. I heard a knock on my door. My mother came in. I know what the purpose of this visit was, to convince me of marriage

" Geet, save your mother-in-law's number. She wants to talk to you, " she informed while unlocking her phone. " Hm okay" I agreed and was ready to dial the number.

I was dialing behind my mom's words, the ground slipped off from under my feet, eyes widened, It was the same number I scolded ago.

It means I said all those words to her, what would she think about me? That how mannerless I am. Oh god! This is so embarrassing to me but It was a male voice.

" Okay I will talk to her, " I said and she left, I closed the door.

Russia

My mother convinced me, for the last hour.

" Think carefully, trust our choice for you "
" Mom-